CHAPITRE*4*

"I got my peaches out in Georgia"

Glare...

" I get my..."

Glare..

"From California"

Glare...

"I took my chick up to the north, yeah"

Glare...

"Glady can you stop glaring at me, it makes me nervous so i can not sing" I pouted and glared back at Gladis at the same time. We were at the car on our way to school listening to Peaches by justing bieber which was playing softly on the radio, its the day after our talk yesterday and he still seems upset about it but he's trying for me, i know it.
"That is the point baby, he's saying bad words, you don't repeat those" he said agitated.
Welp this is another rule about him, he never allows me to curse, its not like i want to but even in songs its forbidden.

But you literally were humming wap by Cardi this morning in the shower, my inner voice stated.

Sshhh don't tell him that tho...

" But their not bad as long as they're in a song" I said in a matter of a fact tone, probably not testing his patience, duh...
"Who ever told you that little one?"

I love how he calls me nicknames in every line he says....

"Jakey told me that and-"
" Him and I gonna have a long talk tonight"

Oopsies, poor Jakey...

                      •••••••••••••••••••••••••

We entered the school hand in hand like every other day, and like every other day, girls were eyeing Glady seductively, glaring at me.
Also we have boys glaring at Glady, and eyeing me seductively, such a normal day uhh...

We walked to Glady's locker firstly, I was still humming the same song from the car ride.

thats not going away any time soon..

After taking what he needs from his locker Gladis walked me to mines, I did the same thing, then we walked to class, its history so we didn't share this class, I groaned lowly knowing Glady's not gonna be there to make funny faces once he sees my bored feature.
He laughed and said "Come on princess its not that bad, look at the bright side, you're gonna be able to focus not eyeing me like always". Haha you wish big bo-

Wait what?...

He knows?...

Then I felt his arms wrapping around my waist and his face by my ear " Yes I know baby" he only said that before kissing my neck and leaving to his class.

I just stood there, flustered, blushing, shocked, blushing, embarrassed, blushing, confused and blushing.

Did I mention blushing?

I rushes entering the class and taking my seat. I sit alone, well everybody knows why.
Even if Glady is not here, no one should ever take his seat.

Before the teacher could start the lesson, an unfamiliar boy walked in, " Oh you must be the new kid, introduce yourself to the rest of your class mates if you may" asked the teacher politely before turning back to hit seat.

"Im Chase Owen Black, same age as yours, and moved here from greece" Oh thats the cause of the accent then, honestly he is very good looking, a bit shorter than Glady, blonde hair, bleu eyes not green like Glady.

I was cut off by the teacher "take a seat next to Asia Mr Black please" I just adore how polite this teacher can be!

Wait, Asia who?
"Miss Davidson lift your hand please"
Do I have another choice ? No!
I lifted my hands up,and looked at the new boy finding him already looking at me.
I quickly lowered my hands and looked at my book. Moments later I felt him setting beside me. " Hi im Chase" he said giving me his hands to shake it, not trying to be rude I whispered Asia and shook his hand.
He only nodded before taking his backpack in his hands.

                     •••••••••••••••••••••••

It was lunchtime and i was walking to meet Glady at our spot until I was stopped by hearing someone calling my name, I turned around to find Chase rushing towards me.

Oh god, this is not good...

"Umm hi" i said looking everywhere but him.
"Hey, do you remember me? New boy from your history class" " yeah I do"
I reassured him so he would continue
"  So I asked the teacher for notes of history but he said to go to you since you're the best student in his class"

Aweee how sweet, I swear i love that teacher.
"Ummm yeah sure let's go to my locker my recent notes are there" i said hurrying to my locker I hate being late for Glady.

When we got there I handed him what he asked for, " Thank you so much Sia" He said appreciating , i guess he really loves history.
"Its nothing really, you'd do the same thing" I said getting way too comfortable with the new guy, Gladis is not gonna be happy.
I was about to leave when he said " You really look like my little sister, she used to call me Chasey, i know its none if your business im sorry, its just you guys you really look alike"
"Used to?" I asked confused, curious at the same time. " Yeah she died last year"

Oh you poor thing...

" Im so sorry to hear that, you don't have to be sad, from now on I will only call you Chasey" I said almost sounding more exited than he is. I love to make people happy, everyone deserve's to be happy.

I saw him smiling brightly at me opening his arma to hug me, but, suddenly, I was pulled back to hard chest.

I may say, a very very very familiar hard chest.

"March" said Gladis in a deep scary voice, towering me and Chase, one hand wrapped tightly around my waist, the other one fisted harshly on his side, Chase glared at him but didn't say anything, then he eyed me causing Gladis to tighten his arm more around me, but his look, almost looked as possessive as Gladis's.

" I said, March" My best friend slush crush threatened again, taking another step with me in his arms, making me almost sandwiched between the both of them.

I--- can't---- haaa----- breath....

"See you later Sia" said Chase not bothered about the machine gun standing in front of him.

Oh well..

Rest in tiny little peaces, Mr Black.

"Good luck seeing her without your fucking eyeballs asshole" Chase chuckled dryly before leaving. Not before winking at me of course. Gladis growled dangerously before handing me my phone which was in my back pocket.
"Text your mother, tell her your ankle is hurting you and im gonna take you home"
Said Gladis demandingly, I looked at me him innocently and confused before stating " But im perfectly fine Glady, what are you talking ab--" he grabbed me by my throat and pressed me against the lockers.

"Listen here little girl, it became very hard to control myself around you, recently you became a brat, and now this stunt you pulled with that fucker, so you better do as I tell you or you'll be having a very sore red ass by the end of the day" I gulped hard, blushing mess, and feeling very tingly, I took my phone and texted my mother telling her exactly what he told me.
He snatched my phone making sure i did as he said before grabbing my wrist and pulling me outside with him to the parking lot.

He opened the passenger seat door and pushed me inside.

" Remember when I told you im gonna be having a talk with Jake tonight? I take that back baby girl, because tonight its gonna be only about you, and its gonna be A VERY LONG ONE"
Then he slammed the door shut.

Oopsie....

______________________________________

Im so exited for the next chapter, there's gonna be some smut in it but I'll do my best for it to be a long one.

Motivate me guys with your comments and votes.

So, what do you think about Chase?

Should we see more of him?

What do you think its gonna happen to the poor Asia?