CHAPITRE*5*

Being a best friend with a devilishly handsome boy is very hard, because you will catch feelings very easily. And being a best friend with a devilishly handsome boy named Gladis is impossible not to catch feelings.

So here we are in the car driving to Glady's apartment, him gripping the steering wheel so hard, and me the girl who's in a huge trouble eyeing her bestie slush crush adoringly almost forgetting about what happened.

I was pulled out of my adoring session to look around seeing couple of expensive sport cars parked in a very luxurious parking lot. I was still unbuckling my seat belt when Gladis already opened my passenger door and yanked me out of the car heading to the elevator.

                   •••••••••••••••••••••••••

Once we reached his penthouse floor. He pushed me inside then walked to his bar, pouring himself some strong liquid that I secretly tasted not too long ago...

I was squirming standing up while he's gulping the second glass and if looks could kill, I'd be six feet under the ground.
"Sit" was what he only said before shifting his eyes to his couch, I walked nervously looking down at my feet and plopping on it.

"Speak" he said leaning against the bar stool, I shifted my eyes to him, took a deep breath before staring at him....
" He is a new student at our school, he sat with me this morning by the order of the history teacher, he only said hi and introduced himself to me and I whispered a small Asia, but then I didn't talk to him again, it was lunchtime when he came to ask me about history notes, so I took him to my locker and gave it to him. After that he started to talk about his little sister that looks very much like me and used to call him Chasey, curiosity took the best of me and I asked him why used to?, he said that she died , i swear Glady he looked so heart broken and sad so I tried to cheer him up by calling him Chasey----"
"What did you just say?" he yelled, his voice booming in the whole apartment "Gladis just hea-"
"What did you just call me?" He snapped angrily, he was dangerously close by now.

I can't focus anymore...

" I-i-isn't t-th-that y-your name?" I replied trying my best to form a normal line. " You always call me GaldY Sia"
He spitted disgustingly the last part, furious at the nickname that Chase gave me.
"Or are you just going to add that "Y" to his name from now on" I whimpered under his gaze, that was cutting holes through me, making me feel slightly guilty. " I--I I d--didn---" Im struggling. " let me tell you one thing Asia, that "Y" you're only going to use it only for my name when you either call me GladY or Da.." he stopped talking midway, I couldn't concentrate on his words, with his large hands choking the life out of me.

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" he yelled again clearly frustrated.
" I do, I-I do Im sorry"
" Oh you're gonna be sorry once Im done with you baby girl" he said turning me around , so my face is pressed against the couch, one hand pinning my arms behind my back.

I flinched again not knowing what his other hand is about to do.

Moments later i heard him unbuckling his belt.

So that's what his hand is doing...

He tied my hands behind my back with his belt, I started shifting around trying to free myself asking for his forgiveness only to be silenced by a harsh spank on my bum.

"OWWW, no, no please not again" I pleaded remembering my first spanking from Gladis. Last year, that was one time when I wanted to go to a party but he won't let me. So I ended up sneaking in the middle of the night only to be caught by Gladis after jumping loudly and landing louder on the ground. Hr dragged me back to the room and spanked me 5 times...