CHAPITRE*6*

" But mama im gonna miss you". I said not letting my mother go on her third honeymoon with Dad, I hate it when they are far away, since they had me, they only left for a couple of days to visit our grandparents but never thought they'd go on a third honeymoon, I love how adventures they can be, but im gonna miss them so much...

"Oh honey its only gonna be for three weeks, look at the bright side you're gonna stay with Gladis for three weeks" she whispered excitedly the last part, winking and pinching my chubby cheeks.

I swear my own mother drives me insane sometimes...

"Does Jakey really have to stay in the campus for three weeks?"
Even Jakey is leaving to 'have fun' with his friends at these weeks, since mom and dad are leaving he took it as a chance to branch out more with his 'homies'?

" Are you uncomfortable with staying with Gladis honey?" She asked with full concern.

Wait.. what ? NO

" No mother Im totally comfortable, its just im gonna miss you guys, you dad and Jakey"  Tears welled In my eyes as I spoke the last part, Im probably being dramatic right now and making it like the last goodbye, but being a little and your only supportive mother is leaving for three weeks isn't exactly easy.

"Asia don't cry, you're gonna be just fine, Gladis is gonna take a very good care of you I know it, he loves you dearly honey"

I love him more...

" I know mother thank you" I said launching myself at her hugging her for the 100th time probably this last hour.

"Honey come on the taxi is here" said dad from down stairs, we broke the hug and headed to him. The moment he saw me his eyes softened and opened his arms for a big hug, I ran towards him and jumped wrapping my arms tightly around his neck, he hugged me back tightly whispering how much he loves and gonna miss me. I whispered the same thing back while tears welled back in my eyes.

Jakey and Glady took the cases outside followed by my parents, I sat on the porch waving back at them before they got in the taxi and made their way to the airport.

"Oh well I hope they don't bring back an athena this time" we chuckled at Jakey's joke but that got me thinking. are they really gonna have another kid ? What if they love her more then me?

"Baby come say goodbye to your brother" yelled Glady pulling me out of my thoughts, I ran to Jake and hugged him almost crying for the third time. " Lil sis its only gonna be three weeks, also im only half an hour away we gonna hangout always don't worry" That actually made me feel a lot better, at least im not losing them all at once. " Im gonna miss you Jakey, take care of yourself" he laughed softly before kissing my head and getting inside his car driving away...

" Im here with you baby you're never gonna be alone" Gladis assured me even though I knew that already.

He will never leave me, ever...

"Also I have a surprise for you, but first we gotta go pack some of your stuff and head to the mall I need more groceries since my princess is staying with me" I blushed at the nickname and nodded trying to hide my excitement for the surprise and mostly staying with him all alone...

•'•'•'•'•'•'•'•'•'•'•'•'•'•'•'•'•'•'•'

"Alright baby you know the rules, no running away, never let go of my hand, and specially no talking to strangers" I really wanted to say yes daddy but " yes Glady" was all I can do.

He nodded approvingly before sprinting out of the car heading to my passenger door to open it for me.

We held hands and walked into the mall, it was a bit crowded as usual, but I didn't mind my phobia never gets triggered when Glady is by my side.