six.

"About what, sex? Or do you want me to show it to you?"

She wiggles her eyebrows just for good measure and Jaemin giggles, holding onto this moment for her dear life as she lets it etch itself into her brain permanently, something she would never want to forget. Times like these, she knows she can't forget, saving them for a rainy day thirty years down the line when she's in love with someone else that's not him, and she hopes that doesn't happen. When Areum looks out the window and thinks about what might have been, if only things back in university had been slightly different, if only they'd get together.

The phone on the table buzzes, Jaemin has got three notifications, two from instagram of Eun Yi tagging him on her recent post and mentioning him on her story, the other from PayNow, supposedly the app he uses to transfer money. "What the fuck?" He cusses, rising to his feet and throwing his phone on the couch's cushion. His phone already has thousands of cracks everywhere considering the amount of outburst he has had, throwing his phone is a habit by now. "What?"

"Eun Yi just transferred me a whole thousand dollars for today's night." He says with a sigh, it was only an action of his to help bail his dear friend out from any other torture. It wasn't those feeling that one sees their bank account balance go up and instead it's those feeling that, fuck your friend transferred you money when you did nothing but help them.

"A fucking thousand for just standing there and looking pretty? That's your whole salary working at that shitty center." Areum mumbles, her jaw hung opened in awe.  "Thanks for saving my neck tonight, I'd give you more than a thousand but you'd get mad, I mean I assume you're already mad now. Thanks for tonight, control your anger please please." He reads off his phone, Areum lets out a small chuckle at the fact that Eun Yi has to remind him to control his anger. "I stood there looking like an eye candy to others and I got a thousand out of it? What a good deal."

Areum pulls out her phone, refreshing the feed of her instagram. It's a picture of them by the balcony of the skyscraper where the Jamboree was held, Jaemin looking fairly debonaire with a glass of red wine in his hand and the other hand around Eun Yi's waist. She looked so beautiful in her white dress. For that day she was turned from princess to queen, Areum could see the way she glowed. They looked like any other korean-drama couple, like two celebrities relishing in their fame and wealth.

"Big thanks to Mr Na Jaemin for bailing me out tonight and being my fake date. Thank you for doing nothing and standing there looking like an eye candy while zoning out, do better next time when I need your help. I guess you did a great job impressing them with your looks." Areum reads off her phone, a rather lengthy caption all dedicated to him. "Whoever took the photo knows their shit, I look so damn hot in there. I mean I'm hotter in real life but wow..." Jaemin boasts as if he could be any more shameless.

"Set it as your profile picture or something?" Areum suggests, leaning her head on his broad shoulders as if it was normal for her to do so. "Maybe? Can I lend your electric-guitar for a moment? I'm not that tired just yet." Jaemin questions, eyes sparkling with hope of her agreeing. The black and white electric guitar has been sitting there and collecting dust, she bought it out of a haste decision but neither does she regrets it now."No you dickhead, it's quarter past three, I'll receive complaints from the neighbours." She brings her hand up to his head, gently slapping it. "B-but..."

"No buts, it's either you go home or we go to sleep." She cuts him off, a yawn escaping his lips and she scoffs at his actions. "Not tired you say? Are you going home or...?" Jaemin stretches his body out, resting his body against hers before sliding his arms under her petite figure and lifting her up, heading towards her bedroom as if it was already too familiar with her apartment. "No thanks, your bed is big enough for the two of us." He groans, snuggling in closer to her neck.

Who is she to resist what she has been yearning for the whole day?