eight.

"We are fucking, you're bothering us Eun, get lost."

"Why would you say that? I'll never hear the end of it in school." Areum let a sigh roll off her tongue, ruffling his hair. "And why can't I say that?" Jaemin let that little rise in the corner of his mouth he was oblivious to combined with the cool detachment in his eyes. He sits up in her bee, soft ghostly skin, pouty lips amongst a sea of white, as if a unicorn bundled up in her thick duvet as if floating on clouds.

"What did Eun want me to do again?" He groans, applying pressure at his temples to get rid of the migraine. "Eun's friend needs you to accompany her to another gala, meaning more luxurious food. It's a win-win situation, you stand there looking pretty while you get to enjoy food." She explains, hoping he wouldn't agree so their game night wouldn't yet again get cancelled but he needs the money and she's not going to be selfish, just for her own sake. "You get money too."

"But pretending to know everything about business is torturous, it is both mentally draining, physically and morally draining. It feels like my soul is being sold to capitalism while I stand there looking like an idiot, with words going in and out of my ears." He says with a sigh, collapsing back onto the mattress with his head on her thighs. "I just want to stay here forever, with you."

Too dangerous.

Way too fucking dangerous for her heart.

Her heart might combust at this point of time if he keeps spurting words without meaning like that and not knowing the impact he has on her.

"Dude come on, you have to stop lazing around or you'll become the next tapioca girl all blown up." She mumbles, tugging off the duvet which was covering the lower half of his body. He curls himself into a ball, with his legs tucked in, refusing to budge. "You've intruded on my apartment long enough, you're like those never dying cockroaches even though I sprayed a damn Bigon on you."

"Yeah because you can never get rid of me, I'm gonna stick to you like super glue." He reaches out to cling onto her wrist, and if he's going to get out of bed, she's going to have to drag him and that's the last thing she could do. "Na, you're swole, you know I can't tug you out of my bed." She says with a pout. He knows every trick in the book to use against her, and worst of all, he knows she's weak to all of them. She's way shorter than him, there'll be no way in fact for her to drag him out of bed.

"That'll be a great advantage for both of us. I get to see you and you get to see me." Jaemin negotiates with a loopy smile, pulling her back onto the bed like it's nothing. She yelps as she comes crashing on top of him, her body bumping into his as he wraps his arms around her and flops back onto her bed. Areum laughs and shouts at the feeling as Jaemin cuddles up in the warmth of the sheets, pulling her in tightly to his body. "It's so cozy here, let's stay like this forever."

Areum attempts to wriggle out of his grip, hoping to escape before he holds her long enough to get addicted, hooked on the feeling of his arms around her, his body against hers. And Jaemin is pretending as if nothing if not persistent and clingy, and he wraps his arms tightly around her torso like a koala, warm and soft. "Come on, Na. It's nearly noon. Let's be productive today."

"Disgusting." When he speaks, his deep voice is magnetic to the core of who she is, as if he's able to resonate with all of her when others can barely achieve a fraction of it. "It is disgusting but let's not sit in bed all day."

"Well, there's another alternative, we can fuck all day like usual."