STORYTIME LET GOoOooOo!:(!!!*^;/\>!!]()$)*g(gg*

Creak creak...

...

Creeeak...

"Hm...? Lucy...?"

"No, mother...It's Lilly."

"Oh, Lilly? What brings you down there here?"

"U-Um, well...I can't fall asleep."

*Sigh* "You can't sleep? Perhaps, you shouldn't had that candy before then..."

"N-No, that not it! I'm just...restless!"

"Really, huh?"

"Y-Yes."

"Well since you can't fall asleep...do you want to sit here with me?"

"Yeah...Um- can you read me a story?"

"A story? Well, I'm not well-versed in fairytales...but there this fairytale that I always remember from the church. Perhaps, that will do?"

"Anything will work."

"Alright then, come here, Lily. Let mommy read you to sleep."

——————————————————————————

Once upon a time, there was a little girl born from stars and dust. 

And she lives in our world!

Well, our world before it was what it was today.

Back then, our world was just rocks and grey skies. 

So, the girl added color to our world.

Red, orange, yellow...All the colors that you know!

Those colors then became our land, our ocean, our skies...Everything that you can imagine!

But in the end, even with such a  colorful world, she felt like something was missing...

It was a strange feeling...A feeling never felt before.

I-It was overwhelming...

A blessed and cursed idea came to her head.

What if she made beings like her?

Ah, but how do we do that?

I'm not sure, but let's try, shall we?

So we weaved three friends.

All with nothing in their heads, but her precious ideas spilt through them...

And assign each one to each part of the world.

Dike, friend of the ocean...she shall be the strongest! With a tail that can sweep injustice off their feet, and horns unbreakable like her resolve, she shall be her second-in-command! Her greatest source of advice! Her sword! The queen of the chessboard! The strongest!

Azarel, friend of the sky...he shall be the gentlest, but strong enough so the wind can't blow him away! His wings should be so beautifully big that they cast a big shadow, not as a sign of uneasiness, but as a means of protection. He shall be the messenger. An injured bird. A soft white cloud that hang over both sky and land. 

Oizys, friend of the land...she shall be selfless and persistent, always finding the light in everything, even at the most dangerous cost. Her ears shall be long to show her receptiveness and her readiness to guide people to hope.

She then gave them her seed of creation, and send them off on their own journeys.

Dike immediately created a kingdom of her own, people of her kind, people who could uphold Justice like her!