[B]oiled Tea, [D]iavolo, [S]adism and [M]an, english is hard.

"Ah, so this was what you were trying to do..."

"See, it works doesn't it!"

The umbrella, which was previously titled upwards on Diavolo's chair, was now titled upward on Lucifer's chair with the shaft slightly to the side so Lucifer could still sit in the chair with comfort. The angle of the umbrella was perfectly aligned with the sun and was completely blocking any sunlight from streaming through. However, it did come with a slight problem...

"Is this really alright with you? We can't see each other faces if the umbrella is like this..."

Diavolo let out a forced-sounding laugh, "I know! But it's not like you want to see my face in the first place, right?"

Lucifer winced internally at the remark. Even though the umbrella was in the way, the elf could still feel the painful smile beaming through it. He couldn't deny it though...Every time Lucifer saw Diavolo's face, he could feel the wrinkles forming in his head. 

Lucifer let out a quiet exhale. Perhaps, he has been a little too rude. Who wouldn't get tired of him? Though, he wasn't going to admit it. He still believed that there were some justifications behind his actions...

Lucifer leaned his body to the left to look at Diavolo. The sunlight hitting his face almost makes him emit a sound of surprise, but he bites his lip to keep his mouth shut.

"You don't have to sit across from me. If you want to you could sit right next to me..."

The pained face on Diavolo immediately turned to a beaming smile, "Really? You will let me sit next to you?"

"Of course. Don't get any ideas though...I just want to make sure you're not mocking me under the advantage that I can't see your face..." 

"Oh, I never could!" Diavolo said as he pull up a chair next to Lucifer.

Truth be told...Lucifer watched as Diavolo's goofy face appear in the corner of his eye, He doesn't seem to be the kind of person who would make fun of me or anyone in general. Still, he has such an unusual mindset, I can never tell what he thinking...(And I also don't want to let him know that I let him sit next to me out of pity.)

Suddenly, the tavern door slammed open and a woman with an apron comes out. 

"My apologies, Lord Lucifer! The elves suddenly began demanding piles of food, so we were caught in a little food traffic! We-"

The woman pauses immediately when she sees Diavolo and places a hand over her mouth. The lord has never eaten with someone unless it was for a business meeting. She began to tremble slightly. Had she accidentally interrupted an important conversation? She bows down in guilt.

"I-I'm so sorry, my lord...! I didn't know you were in an important meeting!"

The lord waved a hand at the woman, "There's no need to be sorry. It wasn't anything majorly important anyways."

"A-Ah, really...?"

The woman let out a exhale of relief, but she was still in an awkward tense stance, "Well then...My Lord, would you like another cup of magnolia tea?"

Lucifer shook his head, "No, one cup is already enough."

"Anything else...?"

Lucifer slowly glances at Diavolo. The lady nods in understanding and turns to Diavolo.

"How about you, mister? Would you like anything?"

Diavolo smiles gleefully. He was glad that Lucifer still remember him, even if a was only a nice gesture from someone else being in front of him.