Nice opinion. One small problem. I am outside of your house at 3 AM.

Lucifer laughed awkwardly.

"Sorry, I must be hearing things. Can you kindly repeat that?"

"Will you marry me?"

The lord stumbled back, "Of course not!"

"Eh, why not?!" The stranger exclaimed.

The lord frowned, "I just met you! Why would I marry you?!"

"W-Well," The stranger stood up, "Y-You aren't considering it! You don't know if I'm could be good for you!"

Lucifer places a hand on his face and releases a sigh of frustration, "That doesn't erase the point that I still just met you..."

"W-Well then," The stranger stammered, "Let go on a date instead!"

"No."

"Huh, why not?!"

"Are you deaf? I. Just. Met. You."

"W-Well-! We might have met before! You just don't remember!"

"Perhaps I don't remember, because it was an insignificant interaction!"

"You-!" The stranger fumbled with his lip, unable to come out with a counter-argument.

"How about this...Don't say another thing from your mouth."

"I-!"

"Not a word!"

The stranger shuts his mouth.

"Ok, how about we talk about this in a more professional matter."

Hope sparkles in the stranger's eyes and he nods.

Lucifer smiles darkly, "You need to take a trip to the church because you're insane."

The lord then turns around and walks away.

"Huh-?! Wait!" The stranger yelled after.

The lord wrinkled his forehead.

What a crazy person...

"Please, listen to me!"

Lucifer only simply ignores the stranger. Let's keep this sweet and short, shall we? He was too tired to get into another conversation, especially with a delusional person...

"Lucy..." The stranger called out.

Lucifer froze in place.

"Lucy...Does that catch your attention?"

Lucifer breathes in.

He is probably some man I met in the past...And the past...

Lucifer continued to walk away.

...Is something I don't want to interact with again.

—————————————————————————

Lucifer stared up at the ceiling of his bedroom. Today was such a strange and tiring day. And on this strange and tiring day, one thing only lurked in his mind.

Did I do my paperwork today?

Lucifer groans.

That man...He kept me standing there all morning! And I wasn't able to get enough time to go back to do the paperwork!

Tink Tink.

Now I have to double the paperwork tomorrow...

Tink Tink.

Ridiculous, ridiculous, ridiculous...

Tink Tink.

Absolutely absurd...

Tink Tink.

What is that noise-!

CRASH!

"Huh?!"

Lucifer grabbed his heart. He could feel the beats rapidly pounding. How long has it been since he was caught off guard?

"What..."

Lucifer could only gape at the object in front of him. He had never seen one quite this big before.

"...in the world..."

It was enormous. He couldn't even think how many inches it was. It was...

...a gigantic rock.

"...of Celestia is this?!"

"Ah dear, I'm so sorry! I didn't think it will go through your window!" A voice called out from below the window.

That voice...

Lucifer stood up and looked out from his window. Sure enough, it was the man from this morning.

The stranger looked up and smiled awkwardly, "Ah, pleasant night, isn't it?"

Anger surged through Lucifer.

"ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?!"

"I-I swear it was an accident!" The stranger clamored.

"AN ACCIDENT?!" Lucifer could start to feel his skin burning up, "THROWING A LITERAL HUGE BOULDER AT A 2ND FLOOR WINDOW IS AN ACCIDENT?!"

"Yes...?"

The lord bit his lip, realizing that he had let his anger take control of him. He breathes in to calm himself down.

First, this man ruins my morning and then he interrupts my sleep...What else worse can he do?

"So, I was wondering if you could rethink about that date..."

"..."

"Er- Luci?"

"I'm going to murder you..."

"W-Wait, hold on-!

————————————————————————————

["In the world of Celestia"]

A line that is used to exaggerate surprise or frustration. Word of advice though, don't use it in front of the church. They don't like using the goddess's name in vain.