Everyone ask why is love but no one ask how is love

"Why I love you?"

Diavolo gazed up at Lucifer. He held his breath. The sunlight shined brilliantly on Lucifer, coloring the beautiful strand of hairs on his head. Ah~ To Diavolo, it looked like he was now looking at Celestia. He placed a hand on his heart, and looked deeply into Lucifer's eyes.

"Well, there no words to describe you...You're stunning and beautiful in any way...You're the gorgeous person I have seen in my life..."

Lucifer's eyes fluttered.

It's all the same like before.

Whatever "true" passion was supposed to be in Diavolo's coated voice blank out in Lucifer's mind. For he have heard this all before...

"You truly the most gorgeous person..."

—————————————————————————

"...the world has seen."

"If that true, why do people stared warily at my face?"

"Because people can't comprehend your beauty, Lucy!"

"I don't like that nickname, father."

"Oh, sorry."

"Are you pulling my leg?"

"Well, no."

"It's the bandages, right?"

"..."

"What happened to me?"

"..."

"..."

Lucy let out a small whimper.

"I'm sorry...You can call me 'Lucy' if you want..."

"No, I apologize for not telling you what happen. "

"That fine..."

"The world isn't a nice place, you know?"

"I know. But aren't I'm grown-up now?"

"Hm..."

"For all I'm doing right now, could you at least-?"

A hearty laughed echoed through the hall, "Well, I supposed you're a big boy now!"

Lucy yelp, "D-Don't pinch my cheeks so hard!"

"Heh, Heh...Ahem...Do you truly want to know what happened?"

—————————————————————————

"L-Lucifer?"

Lucifer felt a tap on his shoulder and turned to Diavolo standing next to him. The dragon was finally finished with his speech. Lucifer glanced down. Diavolo's hands were slowly reaching for his...

"Lucifer...Are you...?"

The lord pulled away, "Ahem. I see this how you view me."

"You weren't listening, were you?"

The lord turned to look at the sun. A common strategy he used to get out of conversations.

"I should head home now...I have been here long enough."

"A-Ah, but the sun! Let me walk with you!"

"No need, I can walk by myself."

The lord whipped his body around and started to walk fast-paced toward the village.

"Lucifer!"

Just ignore him...He will give up soon...

"Lucifer! Did I say something wrong?"

Diavolo grabs the lord's shoulder.

"I know you Lucifer...You walk away when you hear something you don't like..."

"Good, then you should know that you need to leave me alone."

"But, I can't! I will never get any chance to talk to you like this again!"

"Too bad, I have stacks of paperwork to do and-"

A familiar aching pain pierces Lucifer's head again. Lucifer instinctively reaches for his head. The pain...It was back again...It wasn't supposed to be back this early. He thought enough time had already passed. Suddenly, a shadow appeared above him. Lucifer looked up to see Diavolo holding his coat over him.

"Are you okay?"

"A-Ah, I'm fine...But I can still get home without your help."

"No, you can't."

Lucifer opened his mouth but immediately shut it right after. As much as he hates to admit it, Diavolo was right. There were not enough places that provided shade. Even if they were, it would have taken too long to get back.

Lucifer hesitated and then sighed, "Fine, let's walk together..."

"..."

Silently, the two began walking together side by side with Diavolo holding his coat over Lucifer.

Lucifer peeked at the sun's position and shook his head.

How could this happen?

So much time was wasted, and admittedly, some of it was on him.

Now, all he could think about was the stacks of paperwork...and maybe his butler.

Lucifer slammed a palm to his face and let out his last sigh of the day.

How...could...this...happen?

From time to time, out of the corner of his eye, Lucifer could see Diavolo shake his head a few times. He would then put a hand on his chin, but then drop it a second later, before repeatedly doing it again. Lucifer shook his head. What was this idiot doing now...

The dragon then stopped.

Lucifer raised his eyebrow, "Why...are you stopping?"

Diavolo slightly twists his head towards the lord, "Lucifer...Can we talk about something?"

——————————————————————————

["Celestia"]

Term 1: The goddess that created our world. The supreme being. She is worshipped in churches around the world. Speak foul of her, and the church will be after your head.

Term 2: Mythical beings that are controlled by The Celestia. They're like her right-hand servants. They're considered to be lower than the 3 guardians. Why are they named exactly after The Celestia? Because The Celestia is god and she can do whatever the f*ck she wants.

[DISCONTINUED] Sail On | Diavolo X Lucifer | Obey me FanficOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara