Chapter 2

A/N: My drawing btw^

Sophie's POV:

I finished eating the green carrot-looking things that tasted like pancakes and headed outside to wait for my friends. Biana and Fitz were the first ones to arrive, and I tried not to notice Fitz looking at me. "You look amazing!" said Biana running up to me and giving me a hug. Keefe showed up just then and I giggled at the little face on his shirt. "I like your shirt." I say to him. Fitz snorts when Keefe replies "I knew you would!" and strikes a pose. Linh, Tam, and Wylie come next and I notice that Linh and Wylie are laughing, and then I realize why. "What's with the emo vibes?" Keefe says laughing really hard. Everybody cracks up and we're all calming down until Dex arrives. Biana starts giggling and Dex looks at her with a confused look on his face. "What's with the outfit?" she asks him and giggles harder. "Really? It's that bad?" He asks and everyone joins Biana and laughs. Dex looks defeated and Marella arrives. I notice Dex is staring at her and she asks, "Why's everyone laughing?" Then she sees Dex and Tam and starts giggling a little. I look at the watch I had put on and realize we have to leave. "Come on guys!" I say "We have to go!" We all take hands and jump off the cliff and I teleport us to the airport. 

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

We all have to run to get to the plane, but we make it just in time. We're all panting as we board the plane and Keefe shouts "I call sitting next to Foster!" and sits next to me. Fitz snorts and sits on the other side of me. Linh sits is between Wylie and Tam, and Dex is between Biana and Marella. "PLEASE GET READY FOR TAKEOFF!" says the captain through the loud speakers, Linh makes a little squeak sound and grabs onto Wylie's arm and I notice he's trying to hide his blush. When Biana also squeaks a little and Tam reaches behind him and grabs her hand. Marella grabs Dex's hand and tries not to look scared. "What was that?" almost everyone says in unison. "Relax, it's just the captain, we're probably taking off soon." as I finish talking the plane starts lifting off the ground and Linh grabs Wylie's arm tighter, Biana squeezes Tam's hand harder, and Marella lets out a small squeak and grabs Dex tighter. Keefe sitting by the window seat grabs my hand and sqeezes his eyes tightly. "Look out the window Keefe," I say to him blushing a little "It's really pretty." I finish. He opens his eyes and looks out, he gasps a little and says "Wow."          "I told you." I said to him as he loosened his grip and sighed a little. He continued to stare out the window and I rested my head on his shoulder and I noticed he blushed a lot. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

A/N: Sorry if that was short, I wrote as much as I could. I was also wondering if I should put multiple POV's in one chapter or make each POV a different chapter.