Chapter 10

A/N: My drawing btw^

Marella's POV:

I woke up along with everybody else as we rushed around the hotel room trying to pack up all our stuff. I couldn't stop thinking about when Dex kissed me. It had felt so right, like a newly sparked fire in my body. "Guys we gotta hurry!" Sophie shouted "We need to return the van!" I lugged my suitcase out of the room and accidentally bumped into Dex. "Sorry! Are you okay? Do you need some help with that?" says Dex. "I'm alright," I say, a reply to both things. "It was my my fault for bumping into you." I add. Even though I said I didn't need help he took my suitcase for me. "Thank you." I whisper, barely audible. I go back to the hotel room to check for anything I might have left. I find a note taped on my Imparter I had left on the bed; "Meet me by the yellow car." I read aloud. I head outside and see the yellow car Keefe had wanted to rent when we were there. I saw Dex standing by it. "Surprise!" He says from the car. I race over and and wrap him in a hug. "What is this?" I ask him. "Today we're taking a drive to the beach!" He says. "weren't we going to the airport?" I ask him. "Yeah, but our flight got delayed, so we're going to the beach." He replies and breaks away from the hug. "How are we all going to fit in the car?" I ask him. "Biana, Tam, Linh, Wylie, and Fitz are taking that car." He says and points to a sparkly pink car with streamers hanging off it. I laugh and guess "Let me guess, Biana picked it." and Dex nods his head. "Sophie and Keefe are with us." He says and points to them already in the car. Dex gets into the the back seat, and I go around the car and hop into the seat next to him. Sophie is driving and Keefe is in the passenger seat. As Sophie drives, she presses a button and the car roof opens. We speed to the direction of the coast my hair whipping in the wind. I smell the ocean before I see it. "This is the place over Atlantis if you go out deep enough." Sophie informs us. Surprisingly, the beach is empty. There's a little bathroom building and I dig my swimsuit out of my bag and run to the building to change. My swimsuit has a halter neck and it's an orange bikini. I put on some matching orange jean shorts and flipflops and style my hair into a ponytail. When I come out I see Dex is already in the surf. I take off my shorts and flipflops and race in with him. I see Linh and Tam having a water fight. Everybody else comes into the water and I shout to everyone "I have an idea!" everyone turns their attention to me and I explain "Girls get on a boys shoulders and we're going to battle!" I take Dex, Linh takes Wylie, Biana takes Tam, and Sophie gets Keefe. Fitz just stands there and says "What about me!" Sophie sighs and hops off Keefe "Keefe you get on Fitz, I'll be the referee!" Keefe gets on Fitz's shoulders and Fitz just sighs. "Rules are, no abilities, to win you need to be the last one standing, once you fall you're out!" says Sophie and she whistles to start the game. Tam and Biana won one round, Linh and Wylie won a round, and Dex and I won a round. We were going to start another round when Sophie announced "We have to get to the airport!" Linh draws the water from us and I put clothes on top of my swimsuit. We race to the airport and make our flight just in time.

A/N: That's the end of my story!  I hope you enjoyed and I have made a part two If  KOLTC Characters Went To A Farm id the title so if you liked this fanfic please check that one out and I will be making more parts! Bye! Tysm for all the veiws!