Chapter 8

Wylie's POV:

Sophie said that we could walk to the attractions of Disney Land. I walked hand and hand with Linh as we walked to the first ride that Linh had picked, Alice in Wonderland. It was a slowish ride but dark and loud. It was an okay ride but I noticed most of the people on the ride were little kids. Dex picked the next ride we went on, Astro Orbitor.  "Dex why would you pick that one? It's so far awaay." Keefe complained as they trekked in the blistering hot weather. "Keefe, I told you to wear sunscreen! You're already getting burned!" Said Sophie and we had to stop so Sophie could put sunscreen on Keefe like a little kid. We arrived and climbed on. It was little spaceships that went up and down while going around on a central point, really fast. Keefe threw up after the ride and Sophie said "Keefe. What I say about the cotton candy?" and put her hands on her hips and tapped her foot. "Not to eat it before the spinny ride." Keefe mumbled. Yup. Keefe was definitely a little kid in this situation. "Correct. Now lets go." Sophie says and we head toward the ride Tam picked. Haunted Mansion. When we arrived - I admit that it looked pretty scary - Keefe went and hid behind Sophie in the line until it was our turn. "Keefe you have to go on the ride." Sophie said while dragging a screaming Keefe onto the ride. "Stop being such a big baby!" Said Tam and got on the ride. "Tam," Sophie said when Keefe started screaming more "Apologize to Keefe. Now." She said when Tam refused. "Tammy apologize to Keefe." Said Linh. "Fine. Sorry big baby." Said Tam. "We have to get on the ride." I said and we boarded on. Keefe screamed each time there was a jump scare and Tam just laughed the whole time. Sophie just sighed. The situation was like a mother and her children. Very funny though. Keefe got to pick next and he picked it's a small world. Keefe was giggling the whole time on the ride, Tam was gagging, Linh was smiling, clapping, and dancing, Dex was humming, Sophie was bobbing her head, Fitz looked bored, Biana looked wide eyed, and Marella also looked bored. I was having fun and bobbing my head. Then Linh started singing along to the music, and soon everyone had joined in, even Tam. We were all laughing and smiling at the end of the ride. When we passed Gadgets Go Coaster Dex insisted that we go on it. When we finished that ride Sophie picked Splash Mountain. Splash Mountain was really fun and Tam just sat there with his arms crossed and scowled and didn't even flinch when he got splashed. Linh drew the water off of us so we were dry to go on the ride Marella had picked, Indiana Jones Adventure. It was definitely something Marella liked, with all the fake flames and adventure. I got to pick the next ride: Millennium Falcon Smugglers Run. It was a ride that made you think you were flying a spaceship. Biana got to pick next, she picked Peter Pan's Flight. It was cool and it looked like Biana was having fun. Fitz was the last one to pick and he picked Space Mountain. It was dark, but I appreciated the lights. We were all exausted and decided to get something to eat.

A/N: Sorry I didn't describe the rides very well, I haven't gone on many of them and if I did it was long ago.