Chapter 6

A/N: My drawing btw^

Linh's POV:

"Keefe?!" Sophie says and rushes up to the hunched figure on the bench. Once he spots Sophie, he jumps up and hugs her. "Foster, where were you?" He asks, he voice shaking a bit. "I'm so sorry Keefe! One moment I was waiting for you, the next we were swept away from the crowd, but we needed to get our luggage, and I thought you were following us, and when I got your suitcase to hand it to you, you were gone!" Sophie hurriedly said, and then started shaking, and I realized she was crying. Keefe pulled her into another hug and rubbed her back saying "There there Foster, it's alright, I'm here now. I stepped up to them and wrapped them in a hug. Soon everybody else joined in the hug. "Aww, I missed you guys too." Keefe says, like he was hugging his pets after coming home. We stay in the hug a little longer, than I notice Tam wasn't in the hug. "Tammy, come join us!" I say to him lifting up an arm to invite him. He snorts and slowly approaches us and joins the hug. Soon we break apart and Sophie is done sniffling. She hands Keefe his bag, and says "Come on guys." and she leads us to the exit.

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

We - after a long trek - finally arrive at the exit. Sophie calls this thing called and Uber, and all of us can barely fit in. The Uber drives us to a car renting place, and we all get out. "Ooh can we rent that one?!" Keefe asks, pointing to a yellow sports car with a black stripe on it, it could probably only fit four of us. "No," Sophie says "How about this one." She finishes and points to a big Mini Van and rents it out for us once we all agree. A/N: I don't know how car renting goes so.... I also don't know if Sophie knows how to drive but, eh. We hop in the Mini Van and Sophie drives us to Disneyland. We arrive at our hotel and I call a room with Tammy, but he declines and says he wants a room with Biana. My eyes somehow widen with surprise, and narrow with suspicion at the same time. "What's going on with you and Biana?" I ask him, blinking my eyes innocently. He's saved from response my Sophie saying "Girls get one room, boys get the other." while crossing her arms across her chest and glares, daring anyone to complain. "Okay." everyone says - including me - in fearful unison. I follow Sophie to room 109 and the boys get room 110. The rooms are connected with a bathroom and Keefe bursts in and shouts "It's a Jack and Jill room! Cool!" a retreats back to his room. We all just stare at where Keefe had busted in and laugh. We unpack our stuff and settle down. There are two king size beds in the room and me and Marella take one bed, Sophie and Biana take the other. We go into the other room to see all the boys having a pillow fight about the sleeping situation. "Tam you should sleep with Fitz, because I know you probably don't want to sleep with Keefe or Wylie, so Keefe and Wylie share a bed, and Tam and Fitz share a bed. Sound good?" Sophie says, trying to settle things. "I should get my own bed!" Says Wylie "Fitz and Keefe get one bed, I get the other, and Tam gets to sleep in the closet." Wylie finishes. "What?!" Tam shouts and hits him with a pillow and the whole fight resumes. Then Dex says "What about me?" "Umm, maybe Tam has to sleep on the floor." Sophie says than she sighs and takes the boys activity bags A/N: Does anybody else bring an activity bag with things to do and a suitcase? Just me? and puts them on the beds to the sleeping arrangement she had tried to settle earlier. "Guys, it's getting late, we should get to bed." Sophie says and turns around, stomping out the door. The rest of the girls follow, and I can't wait to go to Disney Land tomorrow.

A/N: Was that to long? Probably. Sorry 'bout that. Also I forgot about Dex and had to add him in! I'm so sorry my cinnamonroll!