Chapter 5

A/N: My drawing btw^

Keefe's POV:

The plane ride had shaken me up but Sophie had helped me and soothed me. Getting out of the plane helped but the crowded airport was not much better. After getting off I was shaky and had to throw up. "Foster?" I ask Sophie. "Yeah, what is it?" she says. "I kinda need to throw up." I reply to her. "Well then, I guess bringing these was a good idea." Se says and pulls out a plastic bag. "Reall-" I start and  then I'm interrupted by a sour taste in my mouth. I turn away and hurl into the bag. I'm thankful the bodyguards didn't come, because if they did Ro would be laughing so hard and joke about it the rest of the day. I started to hurl again and Sophie patted my back and said "There, there, get it all out." she kept her hand on my back as I got the last of my barf out. I held up the bag and asked, "Foster what do I do with this?" she turns and says "Put in there." pointing to a trashcan. I trot over to it and put my Bag Of Barf into it. I looked up but didn't see my friends. "Foster?!" I call out. No response. I shout the rest of my friends names. No response. "Guys? Where are you?" I know I should probably stay by the trashcan, but I start wandering around trying to find where they might have gone. "Guys, this isn't funny!" I shout out. I look everywhere I can think to look. I look by the luggage area last and notice all my friends suitcases weren't on the rotater, neither was mine. They must know I was gone by now, so I race back to the trashcan. I scan the crowd for sparkly Mickey Mouse ears but see none. I feel like I might hurl again. I slide down the trashcan onto the floor and try to spot Biana's pink sparkly suitcase, but I only see plain ones. Now I really feel like I have to hurl. I try to look for the exit to see if my friends were over there but I don't see the exit. "FLIGHT 192 IS LEAVING IN FIFTEEN MINUTES, IF THIS IS YOUR FLIGHT, REPORT TO STATION 17 PLEASE. THANK YOU." said the intercom. People rushed from all directions to catch their flight, clearing the crowd. This is my chance to spot my friends. I climb up on a nearby bench, and look through the crowd. I think I see them! I move towards them, shouting "Guys! Foster! Dex! Fitz! Wylie! Linh! Biana! Marella! Bangs Boy!" over and over I climb atop another bench hoping to see them, but I didn't see the sparkly Mickey Mouse ears I had seen before. I sink onto the bench in defeat, knowing I should keep heading in the direction I might have seen them going, but I can't force my legs to move. I stay on that bench until the intercom turns on again "FLIGHT 192 IS DEPORTING NOW IF THIS IS YOUR FLIGHT REPORT TO STATION 17 TO SCHEDULE A NEW FLIGHT PLEASE. THANK YOU." the intercom turned off and I felt bad for the people rushing towards station 17, who had missed their flights. Wait. The intercom! That's it! I can use the intercom to find my friends! I jump up   and then I realize i'm totally lost, have no idea where the intercom would be, and probably can't use it anyway. I sigh and curl up on the bench and put  my head between my knees. I look up to see a sparkly red figure coming my way.

A/N: Ooh! Cliffhanger! I get why authors think this is fun!