Chapter 7

Tam's POV:

I woke up at 5:00 A.M., I don't know what made me decline sleeping with Linh, and wanting to sleep with Biana instead. Or maybe I do. I got ready quickly and poured what Sophie called 'cereal' in a bowl. A/N: Tam doesn't know to use milk with cereal I took a bite of Cheerios. Plain. Dry. I like it. I finished soon enough and by the time I was completely ready, it was 6:00 A.M., shoot. I was gonna have to wait forever. I heard someone in the bathroom, it was one of the girls. Probably Sophie. Whoever was in the bathroom came out to the boys room. "Hi Soph-" I stop because I realize it's Biana, wearing an identical outfit to the one she was wearing yesterday. "Sorry, I thought you were Sophie, because she never sleeps." I say to her. "Surprisingly enough, Sophie's actually sleeping." She says. Then she sees the bowl in my hands. "Where'd you get that?" She asks me. "I'm starving." she finishes, and right on cue, her stomach growls. I point to a cabinet where we kept the food and a cooler next to it for cold things. "Over there." I say and get up from the floor to put my bowl away. She opens the cabinet and pulls out Lucky Charms. She pours the cereal into a bowl and then takes something out of the cooler and pours it in to. "What's that?" I ask her. "What's what?" She says, confused. "The white stuff." I say like it's obvious. She laughs and replies "It's milk! It makes the cereal less dry."   "Oh." I say but still a little confused. Why would you not want cereal to be dry? Cereal is better dry. I peer at her cereal and see weird shaped Cheerios and brightly colored marshmallows. She takes a big bight and sighs. We sit on the floor together until Fitz wakes up. When he does we're startled and we scoot away from each other. "Good morning Fitypoo!" Biana says and sips the last of the mil from her bowl. She sets her bowl down and smacks him with a pillow. "Ow!" Fitz complains as Sophie entered the room, still in her sparkly pink and purple alicorn pajamas. She looks much more awake than she usually does and pours herself a bowl of lucky charms and sits down on the bed. Fitz gets up and pours himself some Cheerios. He sits next to Sophie on the bed and for awhile the only sound is them munching. Sophie finishes and so does Fitz. The we here a tired groan coming from Keefe. He sits up and yawns. He walks over and turns on the light, waking up Wylie and Dex. He pours himself some Lucky Charms and eats away. Marella and Linh come in from the other room, already dressed and ready. Fitz, Keefe, Wylie, Dex, and Sophie were the only ones not ready. Sophie headed out of the room to get ready. Everybody who hadn't eaten got some cereal. Wylie got ready next and then Dex. Then lastly, Fitz. "Okay! it's time to go to Disney Land!" Says Sophie and we all cheer.

A/N: Sorry it's taking me so long to actually write the part about Disney Land, but detail people detail!