Chapter 4

Fitz's POV:

I scowled at Sophie and Keefe. I reached for Sophie's hand and Keefe just looked at me like 'seriously dude?'. I didn't care and held on tighter. "Hey Fitzy, you want to have a staring contest?" Keefe asks me. "Yeah, but whoever wins gets to cuddle with Sophie the rest of the ride." I reply to him, daring him to step down. He didn't and just replied "Okay! 3, 2, 1, GO!" I stare at the spot between his eyes, crinkled in concentration. My eyes started to water, but I held strong. The plane had a bit of turbulence, breaking my concentration, causing me to blink and startling Sophie out of her sleep. Keefe hadn't blinked so he won the staring contest. "I won!" He shouted. "What?" Sophie asked blinking sleep out of her eyes. There was more turbulence, stronger this time causing Linh to wake up and Wylie to bonk his head on the window. I laughed inside but knew it would be rude to laugh at Wylie aloud. I glanced at Keefe and noticed he was gripping onto Sophie's hand really hard "Keefe, your holding on a bit hard." Sophie told Keefe, shaking her hand when he let go. "Sorry, what was that though? Why did the plane shake?" Keefe asked whimpering a little. "Sophie laughed and before she could reply I said "It's just turbulence Keefe. The plane's not breaking." In a slightly mean tone. Sophie looked at me with a glare, "Don't be so mean! Turbulence is scary, you shouldn't be mean to him about it!" she said and turned away, gripping Keefe's hand and talking to him in a soothing tone while rubbing her other hand on his back. Another small turbulence shook the plane causing Keefe to curl into a ball and whimper. I scoffed at him knowing the plane wasn't going to crash just because of turbulence. I looked away and noticed the little tv on the back of the seat in front of me. "Sophie, how do work this thing?" I asked her. She turned to me and realized what I meant. "Oh, do want to listen to music or watch something?" She asked me momentarily breaking her focus from Keefe. "Uh, listen to music?" I say questioningly. "Okay!" She replies. She leans over me and taps on the screen. She pulls some headphones out of her bag, and plugs them in, handing them to me. "I hope you like the music I chose." She says to me turning back to Keefe. "Thank you." I say to her and put on the headphones. Sophie chose good music, I couldn't understand many on the words because it was in English but I liked it anyway. A/N: I don't know what Fitz would listen to so I don't know how do describe the music he is listening to. I drift into my thoughts as I listen to the music so it doesn't seem like to long when over the loudspeakers I hear "PLEASE PREPARE FOR TOUCHDOWN." I take off the headphones and hand them to Sophie. Keefe squeals a little when the plane touches down. I stand up, my legs sore and help Sophie out of the seat Tam and Biana get out from there aisle seats and help the others get out. We gather our stuff and exit the plane with Sophie in the lead to see beautiful California. Or however, the California airport.

A/N: I'm not to great at Fitz's POV's!