Chapter 3

A/N: My drawing btw^

Biana's POV:

I gripped hard onto Tam's hand and noticed he was death-staring Wylie and saw he was trying hard not to blush as Linh was sleeping on his shoulder, drooling a little. Wylie looked out the window to try to hide his ever-growing blush. "He'll take good care of her." I whispered to Tam.     "I know, I just..." He starts to reply but stops as Wylie reaches out and tucks a piece of hair behind Linh's ear. "You don't want to lose her do you?" I ask him. "Yeah." He says to me and holds on to my hand harder. He sighed and leaned back. After a few minutes I hear his slow breaths. I try to drop my hand and blush when he holds on tighter. "Whatcha blushing 'bout?" Marella asks me in a teasing tone. I feel my face getting warmer, and warmer still when I reply one word, surprising myself. "Tam." I blush harder after my confession and duck my head. "What?" Tam asks in a drowsy tone. "Oh nothing." I say quickly as he blinks the sleep away from his eyes praying he was asleep the whole time. He narrows his eyes a little bit at my suspicious tone but says "Okay." already falling back asleep. I let out a relieved sigh and Marella turns back to me "Aw, you guys are so cuuute." she says in an annoyingly loud tone. "Stop it!" I hiss at her glancing at Tam to make sure he's still asleep. I see him with a small smile on his face and wonder why. "You shy about your little crush?" Marella says in a teasing voice dragging out each word. Then I realize Dex is there and he's looking back and forth at us, looking a bit confused. Then he notices my hand in Tam's and says "Ohhhh." and then looks at me, then back at Tam.       He giggles really weirdly A/N: Is that even a word? Weirdly? while nodding his head. Then he notices us staring at him and stops. "What was that?" Marella asks him. "Nothing," he says quickly "just something I do sometimes." and starts figeting with a gadget. Marella just looks at him and says "Okaaay." but I notice she's smiling at him behind her teasing. "So, what's with you and Tam?" She says pestering me still. I notice Tam's eyelids fluttering and I put my finger up to my mouth to shush them, careful not to wake Tam. "Awww. Taking care of your little Tammy." Marella says, whispering quietly to my 'shush'. I peek over the seats to see how Sophie is doing and see she's sleeping on Keefe's shoulder. Awwww, I think inside my head, I see Keefe blushing really hard and Fitz scowling at him and keep glancing at Sophie. "Biana?" I hear Tam say. I sit back down to look at him. "Yes?" I reply. Then I realize he said it in his sleep. I take my non-occupied hand to cover my mouth not wanting to wake Tam. He wakes up anyway looking scared for a second, then looking relieved when he sees me. I look at him concerned when he readjusts his hand around mine and tightens it. "Are you alright?" I ask him. "Yeah," he replies "now that I'm with you."

A/N: You probably already noticed but my ships are Sophie + Keefe, Biana + Tam, Linh + Wylie, and Dex + Marella. Do you like my drawings? Sadly I haven't done Fitz, Tam, Wylie, or Dex yet, so you won't be seeing them.