Chapter 9

*Nightfall Spoiler (something to do with Dex and Sophie)*

Dex's POV:

"It has been a tiring day." Wylie said as we walked back to the hotel. "Oooh! A pretzel cart!" Keefe shouts and runs over to it. Sophie walks over to the cart. "Dex, money please." She says and I dig the money out of my pocket. We buy four big pretzels for two people to share and one smaller one for the extra person. We finish walking to the hotel to eat our pretzels, me and Marella share one, Biana and Tam share one, Wylie and Linh share one, and Sophie and Keefe share one. Fitz gets the small pretzel and eats sadly by himself in the corner. I feel kinda bad for him. Marella and I split the pretzel in half and each had one. There's a yummy cheese sauce to dip your pretzel in and I had just dipped my last bight when Linh came up to us. "Have you noticed how Biana and Tam have been acting?" Linh asks us "Because I have a plan." she explains what she has planned. "I'm in." Marella whispers. "Me too." I whisper in reply. We come up to Biana and Tam as they're finishing their pretzel. "I have a game we're gonna play!" I say to them as Marella and Linh creep near both of them. "Okay." says Biana. "Fine." says Tam. "Close your eyes and face each other." I say. They do as I tell them and I signal with my hand three, two, one! And Marella and Linh push Biana and Tam into a kiss! Biana and Tam are startled for a second, but then it turns into a real kiss. It lasts for two more seconds, but it feels like forever until they break apart. They stare at each other. Then us. Then back at each other. Biana goes over to Linh and hugs her, whispering what sounds like "Thank you.". Tam walks over and and turns Biana around, brings her in by the waist and kisses her again. Biana throws her arms around his neck and kisses him back. "Awww, the ship has sailed!" Linh says and they break apart and both are blushing furiously but I notice they're holding hands. I here clapping and see Sophie making the noise. Everybody joins in and they blush harder than I thought was possible. They walk out of the spotlight as the clapping dies down, and I realize this might be my chance. I walk over to Marella and do the same thing Tam did to Biana. To my surprise, she kisses me back. It feels like fireworks were exploding in my body, *way different then from kissing Sophie.* It feels so short when we break apart and she hugs me, and I hug her back. We stay in that position until Linh says again, "Awww, another ship has sailed!" And we blush and move to the side. "Welp, looks like it's everybodies turn." Says Keefe and pulls Sophie into the middle. They kiss each other passionately like they wanted to do it for a long time. Fitz looks really angry, like really really angry. "Awww, another sh-" starts Linh, but is interrupted by Wylie kissing her. She looks surprised but kisses him back. "Awww, another ship has sailed." We all say, except for Tam who mutters it and looks ready to barf. "Well, it has been a very eventful trip." said Sophie and we all laughed. "Tomorrow we have to leave though," She says "But, we can have a slumber party!" she finishes and we all cheer. I get my sleeping bag and grab all the pillows and blankets off one of the beds to make a nest. All the girls leave and come back in matching pajamas with all the sheets and pillows and sleeping bags from their room. "I have an idea!" Says Keefe "How about we scooch the beds together and make a really cozy nest!" he finishes. We all push the beds together and pile everything on top. We have a pillow fight and fall asleep quickly.

A/N: Was that to much mooshy fluff? Sorry if it was but I had to cram everything together, because I only have one more POV! Marella. Tell me if you want one more chapter with all their POV's mixed, like the first chapter.