Y/n and stand info

Name: y/n l/n

Age:18

Personality:your a very kindhearted but also soft spoken girl who can't help but go out of your way to help others.

Sexuality: bisexual

Hair:h/c and h/l

Eyes:e/c

Clothing:you wear mostly comfy sweaters, skirts, stockings and other soft girl stuff  (I want really mention it much so you could change it if you want)

Likes: gardening, painting, video games, anime, cute stuff, helping others and bingeing on Netflix shows while eating junk food while sad.

Backstory: your the daughter of one of DIO's many kids aka your mom. You have an extremely good relationship with your mother but due to her stressful work and being a single mother you don't tell her about your problems since you don't want to stress her. You dislike your father since he left your mother when she found out she was gonna have you And cause whenever he shows up in your life he usually just wants to get some money. Other than the situation with your father your life is pretty good since your mother has a good job that helps support you and your well liked around your town due to your kind nature....though your normal life will he changed once your boyfriend breaks up with you and you find a bunch of weirdly dressed men in your living room.

Stand info

Name:washing machine heart or WMH for short

Appearance:WMH appears as a humanoid stand with long floating pink hair, constantly crying eyes, skin that usually appears white though can change colours due to its emotions and it has a washing machine built into its abdomen.

Abilities:

Lush: this ability allows WMH to affect the gravity of objects it touched. It can control what happens by pressing the buttons that go along with its washing machine built in it.

Pink in the night: after activating Lush on a person or thing this ability allows WMH to reverse or speed up time on an object. This happens by WMH stuffing the thing or Person into its washing machine chest and then spitting them out when time is either reversed or speed up on the thing/person. this is very uncomfortable for anyone this is used on and when this is used to frequently it causes y/n to get bad stomach aches.