6. *cocks gun* were gonna start a star war

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

After a long day of baking, meeting the neighbors, making sure Valentine didn't accidentally kill diavolo cause they both got into a debate and other shenanigans you finally had a moment to relax. You've already had a nice relaxing bath and now just relaxed in your room with Netflix on. So far you couldn't find anything to play as you sifted through not so great dating shows to whatever Netflix original they're shoving down your throat.

"Maybe YouTube" you mumbled before hearing a knock on your door making you perk up in surprise, you already assumed everyone was asleep or relaxing  but you didn't mind it much. "Come in!" You answered turning to the door to see your grandpa DIO standing there in some admittedly funny pyjamas. He wore long pyjama pants with little bats, some slippers and a Dio king of rock and roll shirt (he probably just picked it cause it had his name on it). "Hello granddaughter, I wanted to spend this evening bonding with you" he declared closing the door behind him and then proceeding to inspect your room for a second or two.

"Oh sure, what did you have in mind for us to do?" You asked as he approached and then suddenly picked you up, "w-what are you doing???" You asked before he walked towards you window and suddenly jumped out it making you squeal In fear and clutch him afraid until.....

"you can open your eyes, we're safe" you suddenly heard making you unclench your eyes and then look around to see brought you to the roof. "I thought that we could watch the stars and talk" he said sitting down and then gently sitting you down beside him as the moon shinned down from above. "O-oh ok!" You exclaimed still somewhat in shock making him chuckle in amusement before he have a happy sigh, "I'm glad I can see the stars out here. if I remember correctly In some places you can't see them anymore due to something with light right?" Dio asked making you nod.

"Yeah it's something to do with light pollution. I'm not sure how it works but yeah.." you answered making him nod as you both looked up at the sky above, the stars shimmered like diamonds in a sea of darkness while the moonlight bathed the scenery in its silver light. It was honestly a beautiful sight especially paired with the view of your garden as well. "It's kinda weird having the chance to properly relax and not scheme or worry about the joestars" DIO admitted looking up towards the Big Dipper before adding "but...I definitely enjoy it" while glancing at you with a fanged smile.

"I'm glad...it's nice having a grandpa and others around especially since- Ah nevermind" you said dismissing the last part of what you were about to say, "I-it's just nice having you all around to be honest" you added making him nod. "What was that last part you dismissed?" DIO asked making you sigh and grumble a small "damn it" before explaining "Umm well...as you know I had a breakup before you all arrived and it's just nice having others around to distract from it" since you knew he would pester you till he got an answer.