7. Well that was a Cat-tastophy (pun intended)

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

Living with a bunch of oddly dressed grown men can be a bit hectic but once and awhile things in the house calmed down. Things now had a routine everyone loosely followed like making everyone usually all being up by at least 8:30 and breakfast being served by 9:00. It was a simple schedule but definitely helped lessen the load of making food for everyone. But speaking of food you were currently on a grocery run since the house was running low on Ingredients.....yeah turns out these men are more hungry than you initially thought.

"Ok so we have to get allot but I also thought that we could also just look around for stuff today" you said now parking your vehicle and turning to look at 3 who decided to come with you. "Sounds good, id like to possibly find some history books. Allot has definitely happened from my time" Valentine exclaimed before Diavolo added "you could literally watch a documentary but ok", "what are documentaries?. Are they like those tv shows that Diego watches" Kars asked making Diavolo sigh.

"I think we'll have to one day give these two and Diego a full on history lesson of what's happened over the last 100 years" Diavolo grumbled making you giggle a bit, "maybe but for now let's just focus on shopping" you said unbuckling you seatbelt ans getting out the car. "So what do we need exactly?, it could probably be easier to split up into two group and divide the work" Diavolo suggested looking at the list you held and then at the two...less uneducated on the modern times. "Want me to take valentine while you deal with kars?" The Italian asked turning to the two men who looked at the passing cars.

"Yeah...I'll take the Aztec his of fitness." You mumbled ripping off the bottom half of the list and handing it to Diavolo. "I only hope I won't get a whole speech about America again" Diavolo grumbled grabbing Valentine by the arm and dragging him off towards the grocery store. "So I'm guessing I'll be sticking with you" kars asked making you nod, you then grabbed him by the giant beefy arm and began leading him into the store like diavolo did to Valentine.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

After a half an hour of shopping with kars you two were almost done with gathering all the groceries on your list. Kars was surpassingly helpful even though he did get allot of attention from people due to his size and just overall body. It was probably cause he looked like a Greek sculpture come to life, hell he was probably the inspiration to sculptures back then since he must've met most of them. "At least 6 more things to check off huh?" Kars commented grabbing a few loafs of bread and putting them in the cart beside the countless other foods.

"Yep, and then we'll get to shop for ourselves" you answered checking breed off the list and then tucking the list away, "next is most dairy so let's head there. We need some milk, yogurt and feta cheese" you explained pushing the cart with some difficulty since it was now almost filled to the brim with food.  "If you'd like I could push it" kars offered making you quickly brush him off saying "n-no!, it's alright I don't need help" before summoning your stand to help push some more. Washing machine heart began helping you push the cart as Kars looked at the stand with some surprise.