5. New neighbors and new people im obligated to meet

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

Nervousness coursed through you as you tied the bow to a small welcome basket for you new neighbours who moved in beside you. No one in the house has seen them yet but you could tell everyone was on guard, it was probably since these men moved in a few days after your roommates came back from the dead. Though to prove them wrong about being afraid of the new neighbours and to welcome said neighbours you've decided that today you'd visit them.

"Almost done" you mumbled to yourself as you continued to work on the basket that was full of homemade treats you spent the night working on. All these were mostly fruity flavoured since that's what was in season and cause your garden was having a good harvest this summer. You finished tying the final bow and stepped back to them look at your masterpiece of a welcome basket making you smile.

Not only did it smell delicious but it also looked aesthetically pleasing, "Oi what's that for?" Diego asked sitting himself on the countertop beside the welcome gift. "Oh, this is a welcome basket for the new neighbours. Do you wanna come with me to delivery it?" You asked picking up the basket as Diego thought for a moment before nodding, "sure thing. I've been itching to see the area around here so might as well" he explained making you smile as you two walked towards the door.

"Going out?" Diavolo asked as he lounged with Doppio on the couch with Kars reading nearby while Pucci brushed DIO's hair. "Yeah. We're going to give this to the new neighbours" Diego explained motioning to your welcome basket making the others look at it with some envy, they could already tell everything in that basket would taste good but they knew none of it was for them.

"Oh can I come along" Kira asked already taking off his slippers and slipping into his shoes. "Yeah sure!" You replied happily as you changed into your shoes with Diego before meeting up with kira who already waited at the door. "How far are they from here?" Kira asked looking around to see no house in sight, "oh, the houses in this area is more spaced out since this is at the edge of town/forest. It should be a 7 minute walk" you explained already leading the 2 men towards the neighbours house.

"Why do you like so far out of town?" Diego asked already enjoying the outdoors, he wouldn't admit it but scary monsters had rubbed off on him allot letting him appreciate the outdoors much more than he usually did. "Mom liked being further From town since it's more peaceful and the house is harder to find" you explained making the two raise their eyebrows at the last part, why would your mom try to keep the house hidden?. Your mother from what they've heard about her seemed completely normal so it wouldn't really make sense she'd try to keep the house somewhat hard to find.

"Any reason why she'd try and hide the house?" Kira asked a bit hesitant as you slowed down a bit to contemplate weather you should tell the truth. It took a few moments before you decided you might as well, it was probably better to get this off you chest anyways since you already knew they were curious why they didn't see pictures of your dad. "Well...after mom found out she was pregnant with me my "dad", not that I even consider him one, left her. He payed the bare minimum of child support leaving mom to only care for me" you explained fiddling with the ends of your sweater.