1. Shopping for new apple bottom jeans and boots with fur

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

A day or so had passed since you had.....your unexpected new roommates move in and boy have those days been tiring. Most of them didn't have a clue about modern technology and you had to teach them about the wonders or modern technology like a hairdryer or movies, though most have luckily adjusted well. With them now living in your house along with the fact they had no other necessities with them you decided that today you'd take them shopping.....and hope they wouldn't somehow burn down any stores.

"Ok everyone!, we gotta stock up on food and get you all some new clothing so I've decided we'd go shopping today!." You said ushering the group of full grown men into your moms SUV, "so what are we looking for specifically clothing wise?" Kira asked getting into the front seat while everyone but Pucci and DIO got into the car. "I was mostly thinking average clothing for most occasions since....some of you have eccentric clothing that will catch allot of attention. Also Why haven't you two got in the car yet?" You said before shifting your eyes to both DIO and Pucci who both haven't moved a step away from the shadows of your porch.

"I'm a vampire, I can't go in sunlight" DIO said looking up at the sky with a snarl, he turned to Pucci and then grumbled "stupid sunlight". At hearing this you tapped at the steering wheel trying to think of what to do before you heard Doppio suggest "would sunscreen or maybe a sun hat work?", "good idea!" You said getting out the car and then running past the confused Pucci and DIO, running back into the house you made a b-line towards the closet that was near the entrance to the house.

You began rummaging through it for the beach supplies you used a year or so ago while at the beach with your friends. "Aha!" You said pulling out the sun screen, sun hat and parasol before running back to DIO and Pucci who were watching you go through your closest the whole time. "Here, these should help you with the sun" you said giving him the sun hat and parasol before handing the sun screen to Pucci, "I'm not sure if the sun screen will work, but have it on you just in case" you said making him nod and then pocket the sun screen.

"I'm not sure why I didn't try this before" DIO said adjusting the large sun hat and opening up the parasol to step safety outside the shadows to head in the SUV. "So what does thing do exactly?" Diego said looking out one of the windows and eyeing the button that made the window go up or down, "it's a car, what else do you think it does?" Diavolo grumbled making Diego answer "well excuse me asshole!, cars didn't look like this back in 1890!". "Yeah you'd be more familiar with horses and trains wouldn't you" Valentine said emphasizing Train which seemed to make Diego upset since he was about the grab Valentine before you suddenly started the SUV making them stop.

"what happened to my quiet life?" You heard Kira mumble before you began pulling out the driveway, a few of your roommates talked to one another mainly DIO, Pucci and Doppio while the others either sat in silence or examined the car with wonder. It was peaceful for the rest of the drive until you parked the SUV and everyone got out to admire the large building in front of them.