2. I put the fun in nonfunctional

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

After your shopping trip and run in with Athena who was now visiting today with kaguya you prepared for their arrival all morning. You had spent awhile cleaning up as all of your roommates except Kars and DIO were asleep in their beds, with so many men in the house it was no wonder you spent an hour just cleaning the living room.

"Ok!, they should be here in an hour. All I have to do is make some breakfast and then somehow explain that my vampire grandpa and his friends somehow ended up in my house after dying......this is gonna totally work out" you said to yourself as you began scrounging through the fridge to get ingredients for your famous pancakes that were a family recipe. "So your friends are coming over today?" Kars suddenly asked making you jump in surprise making a loud "EP!" Sound, at hearing this the pillarman chuckled and then sat himself on the marble countertop.

"Sorry you scared me there. And yeah my friends Athena and kaguya are coming over today since I have to explain how your all living here" you explained pulling out a few ingredients which caught the ultimate being's attention. "What are you making?" He asked poking your bag of flour and then looking down at the small sheet of paper recording your pancake recipe, "oh I'm making pancakes!, wanna help me?" You asked excitedly with a smile that he couldn't say no to. "Sure....but what are pan..cakes?" He said looking back down at the ingredient list wondering what the hell all of these were used to make before you gasped.

"Since this is your first time making pancakes I'll have to make them perfect!" You exclaimed making kars deadpan

"You don't need to make them per-"

"No I do!, your first time tasting pancakes has to be magical!"

You began hurriedly making the pancakes as fast as you could as Kars sat there still confused. "So...what should I help you with?" He asked looking back down at your list of ingredients before you quickly said "since it's your first time having pancakes you can watch!. Consider it a freebie but next time you ca help", while you said this you were already furiously mixing materials together. Now with your batter ready you took out your frying pan and set it on the already turned on stove top. Kars watched as you began putting the pancake batter in the pan and listened to its satisfying sound.

"Can you get the plates?. I need to make sure they don't burn" you said already flipping the pancakes to make sure they stay perfect, "sure" Kars said pulling out the plates lol you said and laying them down beside him on the counter. At seeing this you immediately flipped the pancakes in the air where they then landed on the plate making Kars's eyes widen.