3. The garden where i grow my fucks

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

The summer wafted past you and through your hair as the sweet scents of strawberries, hyacinths, lavender, roses, watermelon and more invaded your senses. Other than your painting room the garden was your sanctuary that you shared with your mother, whenever she was home she always spent hours with you here and was the reason why you got into gardening in the first place.

Whenever summer came around you always spent a long time in your garden to harvest and just enjoy the beautiful scenery....which was why everyone in the house was confused why when they woke up you weren't in sight. Which caused.......well it's better to see.

︵‿︵‿୨♡flashback start♡୧‿︵‿︵

DIO walked into the living room with a yawn as Pucci trailed after him with a smile before the two found the living room empty. "That's odd....usually y/n is up by now" he mumbled looking up at the clock that displayed "8:30" as the time, "perhaps she's still asleep" Pucci added making him nod. "Probably. She deserves some more rest after having to deal with living with everyone here" he grumbled sitting himself down on the couch and then pulling Pucci down to sit beside him.

The priest cuddled into his arm making a sly smirk appear on his face, "your affectionate today aren't you?" He teased making Pucci chuckle "stop it". "Oh dear god please stop" diavolo grumbled seeing the two being sickly sweet as he walked into the room, he made a b-line towards the kitchen and began making an expresso while Diego soon appeared as well. "Make some coffee for me as well. I can't function in the morning without it" Diego grumbled making Diavolo nod.

"....hey where's y/n?" Diego suddenly asked looking around the kitchen and living room with blurry eyes, he couldn't fully make see though he could smell everyone in the room. "I think she's still asleep" Pucci said making Diavolo respond "no, I checked her room earlier to see if she was up and she wasn't there.", suddenly the room went silent for a few moments until DIO said "oh shit".

"OH FUCK!, What if a stand user came here?!?" Diego yelled already forgetting about his coffee as DIO and Pucci jumped off their spot on the couch. "Does y/n even have a stand?!?. I've never seen her use one?!!!?" Diavolo added while the others who were asleep beforehand entered the living room confused. "What happened?,.....also where's y-" Valentine tried to ask before DIO interrupted him by saying "that's the problem!". "So you mean she's missing?" Kira asked making your vampire grandpa nod worriedly, panic began to rise even more after he nodded before Everyone noticed that Doppio entered the kitchen through the back door carrying a basket of berries.

"Hey I'm back!. Huh?, why does everyone look like the world just ended?" He asked confused at seeing the scene in front of him. "Doppio can you get some more baskets?, I need more for the blueberries!" They heard you yell from outside making them then approach the open back door to see your garden. They hadn't seen it before but they were all slack jawed at how it looked.