Author's Note

Hi hi!

Thank you so so much for coming to read my story! I promise the actual story is written better than this author's note. Or at least I'm pretty sure it is. XD

This is a safe space and so I'll try to put any trigger warnings at the beginning of each chapter. If you catch any trigger warnings that aren't there though, please let me know so I can add them! Also I'm sorry cause I'm really bad at writing trigger warnings.

Btw, this is the version with they/them pronouns. I also have a version with he/him pronouns and she/her pronouns!

Oh! Quick disclaimer! Zemo's character is written in a completely and utterly uncanon way. In this story Zemo is a part of Hydra even though in reality he hates Hydra. I totally did this on purpose because I totally understood Zemo's story when writing this. (*wink wink*)

Oh! And when Bucky is "singing" he's more so just like whispering to the tune of a song.

Also! There are spoilers for Falcon and the Winter Soldier in this story. Not like too many but at least some... There might also be spoilers for other mcu movies... but like definitely no big ones.

Alrighty... I think that's the end of my author's note so have fun reading!