Party Time

As Kimmy and Jake got back to the Smoffice, they arrived with the squad party in full swing. Kimmy went off to find Courtney and Olivia, while Jake got himself a drink along with Noah and Shayne. After about half an hour, Kimmy got the girls to meet up for a quick word about what happened earlier back at Jake's place.

Kimmy: Actually, can we maybe take this outside?

The girls quickly followed her out the back of the building where they were sure nobody else could hear them.

Olivia: So what's up?

Courtney: You look kinda flushed, is this something to do with a certain British guy?

Even the fact he was British made Kimmy look down and blush a little.

Kimmy: Yeah, it's about Jake. You see, I don't know what I'm meant to do right now. It's like every time I see him or any time someone mentions him, I kinda just lose it. Even tonight, I was...

Both Olivia and Courtney then gasped in shock, before they had their own conclusions.

Olivia: You two kissed?

Courtney: You had a quickie with him?

Kimmy: No, nothing like that. You see, he left the bathroom door open a little so me being kinda nosy, I went up and had a little peek. And he was shirtless! His body literally looked like a work of art! Abs like you would not believe, the arms he has make him look super strong, and...

Olivia: And then?

Kimmy: I realised what I was doing and just went to sit down - but I couldn't get that image out of my head and quite frankly, I don't know what's happening...

Courtney: Ohhh, I think I do...

She raised a wry smile at Olivia and then at Kimmy.

Courtney: And to think it's only been a few hours since he's been in the country...

Kimmy: You don't think?

Olivia: Yeah, we do.

Courtney: You've obviously got a thing or two for Jake...

Kimmy: No, I don't... do I?

Courtney and Olivia then left, leaving Kimmy looking up at the night sky, contemplating what to do next.

Meanwhile...

With the music pounding away, Shayne and Jake were against Noah and Keith in a game of beer pong, with the former winning 4-2, and Jake even performing a trick shot with a flick of his hand and bouncing it off the rim of the cup and in the drink.

Jake: BOOOM!!!

Shayne let out his now famous battle cry before he threw and just missed.

Noah & Keith: Ohhh!

Jake: Oh well, still got one in!

Then while Shayne went to the toilet, Noah and Keith took a shot each and they got both shots surprisingly in the cups.

Jake: So, how's this gonna work? We waiting for Shayne?

Noah: You're the new guy, drink both of them!

Keith: Yeah, down it! DOWN IT!

Everyone got involved, even Shayne when he emerged. Everyone except a lone Kimmy from outside, watching on as Jake then chugged down both beer glasses as if they were nothing.

Shayne: WOO!!! My man is a machine!!!

Kimmy then went back inside and got a bit closer to the action as Jake then pulled off a no look shot to win the game.