Birthday Wishes (Part 1)

After Hannah was now out of the picture and had gone back to Ireland, a couple of months had passed since then and it was now the 19th August, the day before Kimmy's birthday. She and Jake had a chat a couple of days previously and Kimmy said she didn't want anything special done or bought for her as she didn't want to cause a fuss, and while Jake went along with it verbally, he had his fingers crossed as he had plans for it. He was on the phone with Courtney, talking about plans for a party for Kimmy while making breakfast for her, as he just had a coffee.

Jake: Okay, so, are we clear on the plan?

Courtney: Yep, so today I'm gonna come over for a pool/girls day with Olivia and Mari to distract her from what you're doing.

Jake: Meanwhile, me and Shayne will be down at the mall, sorting out a few things for tomorrow night - good thing all our filming for this week is done!

Courtney: So we kinda want it to be similar to your party, we'll need balloons and a big birthday banner, as well as a LOT of booze!

Jake: Don't you worry, I'll sort that - and as for tomorrow, I'll take Kimmy for a beach day, especially as I could use a bit of a tan - and I know she can't resist the beach!

Courtney: And when you go, don't forget to leave the spare key in the plant near your door!

Jake then saw that in their room, Kimmy was beginning to stir.

Jake: Will do... Anyway, Kimmy's about to wake up now so I gotta go!

Courtney: Okay, I'll message you the deets!

He then got both his and her's breakfasts done and carried it into the bedroom where Kimmy was half awake.

Jake: Morning, sleepyhead!

Kimmy: Ugh... 10 more minutes...

Jake: Hey, take as long as you need, but I do have breakfast ready and waiting...

She immediately perked up at the word breakfast.

Jake: So a milky coffee with cream on top, some buttered toast, some bacon cooked to your perfect standard, and your favourite fruit bowl of mixed berries, kiwi and mango.

Kimmy: Wow, what's all this in aid of?

Jake: Just a little token of my love for you - I mean, these last 3 months being your boyfriend have been nothing short of amazing and I am beyond excited to see what the future holds for us...

She then got a blackberry and put one end of it in her mouth, with Jake getting the other, biting down on it and feeling the tangy yet sweet juices in their mouths as they then kissed, and their fruity embrace was enough for Kimmy to put her breakfast on the tableside and have a quick make out session with her man.

Kimmy: You're the best - I'm so lucky to have you...

Jake: The feeling's mutual, babe.

One last kiss was shared before Jake went for a shower, while Kimmy tucked in to her breakfast. Jake had deliberately left the bathroom door open so Kimmy could admire his naked form while he had a shower. As the room got more steamy, she had a few naughty thoughts creep into her mind...

Kimmy: Mmm... you just wait for tomorrow... let's just say, you've seen Nurse Kimmy... but this version of me doesn't really play well with others...

She swung a pair of handcuffs around that she kept in her bedside drawer and gripped a baton tightly, unaware that Jake was now behind her, curious as to what she was doing.

Jake: Any particular reason why you're swinging a baton and a pair of handcuffs around?

Kimmy: Er... no...