25

When I got home from the cemetery, the house was pitch black. Assuming everyone was asleep, the two of us crept up the stairs on our tiptoes. Taking me by the hand, Ethan led the way to my room as we maneuvered ourselves in the dark. Occasionally, Ethan would flick a glance at me and each time I could catch a glimpse of his smile.

My mind was racing through a million different hypothetical scenarios as soon as we entered the room. I locked the door behind me, and I barely had a chance to turn when Ethan came up from the back, his head bent down to nuzzle against my cheek. The warm puffs of his breath caressed my skin and he playfully nipped the tip of my earlobe. I had never felt this kind of touch before, it gave me shivers and a want for more.

I tilted my head back and melted into the pleasure, eyes shutting closed and lips unabashedly parting. Ethan didn't stop there, he brought a hand to cup my jaw and went on to plant passionate kisses all over my cheek, his free hand curled around my neck, his fingers slithering up into the short hair at my nape. A quiet moan left my lips as lust started to swirl in my belly. Ethan spun me around to face him, he grabbed my hair with both of his hands, tugging it just enough to pull my head back.

"Show me your tongue," he ordered.

I opened my mouth and poked out my tongue in spite of being surprised. Ethan leaned down at a torturous pace, his own tongue slid out, and began to tease mine with a gentle flick. Mildly frustrated, I stood straighter so that our tongues were within touching distance, however, the boy smirked and withdrew away from me.

He did this torturous move a few more times to build my frustration, and as he continuously avoided appeasing me, I let out a whimper - begging for more contact. Soon after, Ethan latched his mouth onto mine and I quickly kissed back. I inhaled deeply, focusing on how good he tasted, it took me a moment to fully realize that I was kissing Ethan.

With a deep moan, Ethan pushed his tongue inside my mouth and deepened the kiss. I did the same and in response his kiss became rougher with need, his arms snaking around my neck, pulling me against him. The room soon filled with the wet sounds of our lips and heavy breathing.

I found the courage to reach down to his stomach, slipping my fingers under the hem of his shirt. His abs felt more amazing than they looked as I touched them. When we broke for air, he reached behind his head to pull his shirt off in a single fluid motion and he wasted no time surging forward to claim my lips again, sucking my tongue and exploring every little space inside my mouth.

I felt the edge of my sweater being tugged and just after that, it was stripped off by him, next came the black shirt underneath it leaving me topless. Ethan took me into his arms and carried me to the bed, he laid my body onto the mattress and hurriedly stepped back to unbuckle his belt. I bit my lips and blushed at the sight of his heavy bulge behind the fly of his jeans. In seconds, Ethan was only in a boxers and was crawling back on top of me.

Ethan attacked my neck with hot open-mouthed kisses and a gasp was ripped through me once he found that sensitive spot. My gasp turned into a moan when he started grinding his crotch into mine. I could literally feel his hard-on through the thin fabric. By the time his fingers found their way into the waistband of my pajamas, I had to interrupt him.

"W-wait, Ethan," I called out weakly, pushing against his chest.

Ethan stopped and looked at me with concern. "Did I hurt you?"

"No, you didn't," I said, composing myself. "It's just. I'm not ready."

"That's alright, if you're not ready then I won't force you," he cooed, still breathless from our...activities.

Ethan got off me and laid down on his back, quietly staring up at the ceiling. I wondered what he might be thinking of now. I didn't hurt his feelings or made him feel unwanted, right?