39

If I learned anything in the last few hours it was the one simple fact that kissing Ethan Cushing was addicting. He and I were supposed to be doing homework in my bedroom, but here we were, sticking our tongues down each other's throats.

I couldn't get enough of how good he tasted. The euphoria I experienced at the way our lips molded and moved together in a feverish rhythm was taking away my sanity.

The sound of my heartbeat was too loud in my ears, and so was our combined breathing in the room. There was barely time to breathe, let alone think. Both of us were panting yet we didn't plan on quitting any time soon.

Ethan deepened our kiss, again and again, his fingers tangled in my hair, brushing it back from my face while he used his weight to trap me under him. I let my hands roam around his shoulders to his back, feeling every muscle flex each time our bodies rocked together.

I was enjoying every second of it, especially when he kept pressing his hips into mine until I could notice the growing situation in his shorts. The fact that he was getting hard because of me had me feral.

Feeling the rush of feelings I fisted my hands in the material of his shirt. A grunt escaped me and he took that as a cue to pin my hands over my head. Soon, my blood began to flow south.

With his free hand, Ethan reached inside my sweatpants and I gasped in response when he gave me a light squeeze. He seemed amused by my reaction, his heavy, lidded green eyes were set on me as if he was studying my every move.

I began to feel embarrassed and tried to look away, but his sudden grip on my jaw prevented that from happening.

"Don't do that," he commanded sweetly.

Obediently, I did as told and Ethan snaked his hand back down to touch me again. He shot me an assuring smile as he stroked my length making me harder than I already was.

Lust took over me, I found myself leaning up to lock our lips again. I kissed him with all my passion and he returned it with the same amount of intensity. It was the most sensual kiss we had ever shared.

"Want to try something more fun?" Ethan asked after he pulled away, gasping breathlessly.

"Did you lock the door?" I suddenly felt the need to ask.

Ethan scoffed at my answer. "We would've been caught long ago if I didn't."

"Just making sure," I replied. "What do you want to do?"

Ethan had no intention to explain. All he did was to plead with his eyes as they asked me to trust him. I was nervous since I had never done the stuff he was suggesting before, but I believed in him completely; so I nodded.

I decided to take a risk and was glad I did because Ethan had unlocked a whole new feeling I never knew existed in me. What I experienced after was beyond amazing and blissful.

"You okay?" I heard Ethan ask. It took me a moment to process the question as I was still recovering from what happened.

I propped myself up on my elbows to meet his satisfied grin. I swear I would never forget the sight of Ethan kneeling between my legs, looking up at me, while caressing my thighs to calm me from my high.

"What in the sweet frickety fuck," I burst out laughing and he joined me. I didn't expect such a thing to happen.

"Told you it's gonna be fun," he smirked.

"More like intense," I added, widening my eyes for emphasis.

Ethan did not say more, but he was still smirking, which left me feeling flustered. I, therefore, grabbed his face and pulled him up for a quick kiss. His lips tasted different this time and I bet it was because of me.