Break out

~Todoroki's POV~
I wake up from a shout coming outside.I already know what was gonna happen so I was scared that my dad was going to train me again.“I-I dont wanna t-train”I said quietly so no one could hear.
“SHOTO!!!”
The shout brought me back to reality when I saw a huge man with flames around him standing in front of the doorway.
“WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE GO TRAIN!!!”
I knew I couldnt do anything about it so I did what he said.I rushed down the stairs when I saw the front door open
“Who would leave the door open"
I said in my mind.

When I heard loud steps coming from behind me.I flinched,my body moved on its own and it wasted no time and went for the door.

Thats when I knew..................
I made the biggest mistake

~Midoriya's POV~
I was walking down the street and went to the playground .Once I got there I saw Kachaan with his friends.I wonder if I am Kachaan's friend.I walked towards Kachaan and the others when I saw a boy with multicolored hair bump into Kachaan

I wonder if the boy's okay-
“WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!!!”
I heard Kachaan yelled at the boy.
Before the boy could even say anything I saw Kachaan already in a fighting position along with the others,spatks started coming out of his hands.

I ran straight to the boy and protected him ,the explosion went straight to ny face but I ignored the pain and stood still.
"DEKU WHAT THE HECK DO YOU WANT YOU QUIRKLESS NERD!?"Kachaan yelled at me for protecting the boy.
"I-I'm sorry Kachaan but I cant let you hurt another k-kid"I said scared while stuttering.
"So thats how it is huh?"Kachaan said making me scared while the other kids smirked at him cause I will be knowing what would happen to me....

~Todoroki's POV~
OH.MY.ALLMIGHT
What.did.I.just.do!? I JUST MADE A KID PROTECT ME FROM THEM.
Im such a horrible person I couldnt do anything to protect myself Im such a weakling if I knew how to dedend myself this wouldnt happen I hate myself...

~Midoriya's POV~
I felt something cold holding my cheeks It felt like a hand so when I opened my eyes. I grabbed the hand but it didnt felt like a hand it was hard as a rock it felt like........ice?
“Oh your awake”a voice came from behind starteld me.
“KYA!!!”I flinched and accidentally screamed at him.

“O-oh sorry I must've scared you”
"Oh no-no-no-no-no I-Its fine"
"Oh well you didn't need to defend me from him y-you could get worse injuries than that-"
"Its fine I've already experienced this alot!"I said while putting a closed eye smile.
"You've been bullied by him...?"
"Y-yeah.."I said while touching the ice I had in my cheeks

Then something came running in my mind.
"WAIT IS YOUR QUIRK ICE!?"I said shocked.
"Y-yeah it is but I also have fire"
"Thats so cool can you please show me!"
"Wait you wanna see my quirk?"

~Todoroki's POV~
"Thats so cool can you please show me!"he said very excited.A blush crawled into my cheeks I could tell it was maybe because of its so hot outside...... or maybe its him?-
WHAT!?No Shoto!You cant fall for someone you just met sigh I fuess thats why they call it "love at first sight"
"Wait you wanna see mt quirk?"
"Of course silly!-"
"Buuuuut I also want you to remove the ice on my cheeks its starting to melt and I want you to make it faster!"he said while pointing to the ice in his cheeks.
"O-ok but please I.am.very.sorry.if.I.burn.you..."I said while flames started to come out of my left hand.

💚Midoriya's POV💚
"O-ok but please I.am.very.sorry.if.I.burn.you
I-I don't know how to control my flames yet so Im sorry if I accidentally burn you"he said while flames started to come out of his left hand.
"I said you dont have to say sorry"I said while chuckling.
"Oh right"

~Time Skip~

💙Todoroki's POV💙
Well that was close I almost made him have a burn mark on his arm well atleast he's okay I dont want him to get hurt.
"So whats your name"he asked.
"Oh its Shoto-

"Todoroki!!!
Todoroki-kun!wake up!"
"Huh?What is it?"I asked confused.
"You fell asleep while I was explaining how to finsh our homework sooner so we can get our lunch but it looks like my mumbling made you fell asleep"he said while putting a finger to his chin I guess it was a dream.

Im sure me and Midoriya wouldnt be able to meet in the past it would be impossible to escape the old man-.
"Todoroki!!!"
"What what is it!?"
"You spaced out again, what are you thinking about anyway?"
"Um nothing Midoriya please continue the explanation"

💚Midoriya's POV💚
Todoroki kun's been acting weird since I started explaining- WAIT WHAT IF HE'S UNCOMFORTABLE WITH ME OR MAYBE NO HE HATES ME HE MUST BE MAD ABOUT ME FOR SOMETHING I DID, DID I DO ANYTHING WRONG WITH HIM ALL I REMEMBER IS WAKING UP,CLOSING MY ALARM CLOCK,TAKING A BATH ,PUTTING ON MY CLOTHES,GETTING MY STUFF,GOING OUT TO THE COMMOM AREA,EAT SOME BREAKFAST ,MEET-
"Uh Midoriya You didnt do anything wrong-"He said while putting his hands out to stop me from mumbling
But I guess it didnt work.
"AND THEN I-"
"Midoriya!"Todoroki yelled at me but not entirely so my ears wouldnt hurt.
"O-oh s-sorry I-I was mumbling again wasnt I?"I asked.
"Yeah you were but dont worry you didnt do anything wrong to me Midoriya"
"B-but! you were acting strange and-"
"You dont have to worry I have alot in my mind right now"
"Oh well we can talk about it if you want"
"Its alright"

(Im going to be adding 2 of my oc's they're both dating by the way so that'll explain why they're always together they're introduction and the ships will be in the next chapter)

"Midoriya!"a voice I recognize shouted my name and I saw my childhood bestfriend with her boyfriend.
"Haruma-san!Taruka-kun! What is it?"I asked.
"Aren't you and Todoroki-kun going to lunch yet?"she asked.
"Yeah were going right now just gotta clean up!"I said getting of my chair and fixing up my books.
"Kay we'll be waiting for you guys outside"she said while she punched Taruka-kun lightly in his elbow because he whispered something to Haruma-san that made her blush alot.
"You know if theres something bothering you,you can talk to me"I said while fixing up the papers we wrote on.

💙Todoroki's POV💙
"Its alright Midoriya I can handle it"I said.
"Okay then"he said while walking out.
*sigh*why does he have to worry all the time maybe he- No Shoto he doesn't, he might not even be gay.
I walked out only to see Midoriya and Haruma talking while Taruka looks like he's just glaring at the other guys who was staring at Haruma I gotta admit he's an overprotective boyfriend.

"Well lets go then"Midoriya said I blushed a bit when he said that,Haruma must've notived oh shit-
I felt someone grab my arm from behind It was Haruma.
"Can you guys wait for us there?"she asked them.
"Yeah sure"Taruka said

I was confused why she did it and we went to a private spot where no one could see us.There was complete silence and the dark aura was coming from her she doesnt really like me ever since the sports festival, she got 3rd there and I took 2nd or maybe because of the match between me and Midoriya.
"You like him dont you"she said breaking the silence.
"What do you mean?"
"Dont hide it I know you do"
"..."
"Fine I do happy?"
"Good just take good care of him aight?"
"Wait what!?Your going to try and kill me"
"I wont aslong as you keep him happy but if you try an break his heart"
I gulped in fear as she said that.

"I will not hesitate to kill you in your sleep,use my wings and cut you into pieces,feed your pretty face to the animals,giving that villain blonde girl your blood and if I do get found out I'll erase everyone's memories about you so no one could remember you while I bury your body inside the moon were all my ancestors are at understood?"
"Y-yes maam"
"Good we can go now"
Phew I thought I was gonna get ki-
"Hold on a sec"
Nevermind
"Yeah?"
"Make sure to confess to him before someone does"she said as she walked past me and went to the others.
Confess how am I going to do that?
I'm not even the kind of huy to say
"I like you"and what did she mean by someone will confess to her too!?
Wait what if its Uraraka wait no she's with Iida Oh my god what do I do with these feelings.....

1591 Words I hope you enjoyed it tho this is my first story so Im sorry if its bad well I'll see you in the next story Lunar out!💜