Are you going to be ok?

❄Todoroki's POV🔥
After we went to the mall we decided to go to the cinema and watch a horror movie but before we could go there it was raining real hard on the streets.The black night sky,the stars and the moon has been covered by the clouds.I guess we just didnt notice that.The silence was thick but not thick enough to hear the water splash by the cars droving on the streets it was cold,good thing we were all wearing jackets,but something was still circling in my mind.

"Cmon Todoroki-kun!Its safe!Look Im standing on a puddle and Im not slipping!"he said.He seems so confident and brave that hes not going to get hurt.I said in my mind.

"A-are you sure its safe?"I asked scared.

"Of course it is! Just take my hand and you'll be alright T-"

"Todoroki-kun?Are you ok?"Midoriya asked me while waving a hand at my face that made me flinch a bit.
"Oh Sorry"he said while he closed eye smile and a hand behind his neck.
"Its alright Midoriya you dont have to apologize"I said,after that he nodded and went to where the others were.I couldve sworn he frowned when he went there,it must be my imagination.
"Alright, here you go Uraraka-chan"Yayourozu said giving an umbrella to Uraraka-san while I walked up to her and asked for an umbrella.
"Oh Todoroki-san here you go" she said.
"Alright,should we still go?"Ashido-san said.
"Apparently no-"Iida was cut of by Akaashi-kun who said.
"Of course were still going, the more thunder that strikes the more its horrific"he tried to scare us while he said at the last part with a creepy voice.

"Oh shut up for fuck's sake doghead, you think your fucking creepy huh?"Bakugo said.When he said that the Alpha growled at him.
"Don't.forget.asshole.Im an Alpha Your lucky your not my omega"he said while growling at him readying his claws.
"And I have a name too but maybe it would be better if you COULD SHUT THE FUCK UP!?"He added while he said in the last line well...yelling at him.
"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAY!?"Bakugo said while sparks started to come out of his hands.
"U-um Bakubro you should sto-"Kirishima was cut of by Akaashi who shouted.
"WHAT!?ARE YOU DEAF OR SOMETHING!?OR MAYBE YA SHOUDVE CLEANED YOUR EARS BEFORE YOU LEFT!"he shouted.
"SAY THAT AGAIN YOU-"He got cut of by the thunderstorm striking real hard at us its as if yelling us to shut up.

"You 2 should stop before things get even worse"Haruma-san said while pulling Akaashi to her side and Kirishima pulling Bakugo to his.
"Yeah let's just go to the cinema or something*ribbit*"Asui-san said.
"Alright I'll just take us there"Haruma-san said.

🕔5 minutes later🕕

We arrived at the cinema and they others rushed immediately leaving me and Midoriya behind.It was quiet but not until he broke the silence.
"Soooooooooo what now?"he asked.
"I guess we can go buy snacks and drinks for ourselves since others are getting too"I said

💚Midoriya'a POV💚
"Soooooooooo what now?"I asked breaking the silence "Omg what is wrong with you Midoriya"I asked in my head.
"I guess we can go buy snacks and drinks for ourselves since others are getting too"he said.We both went to buy snacks and drinks.After that we went to where the others were and they already picked a movie called"The Way To Freedom".We went to our seats and While I was sitting next to Todoroki-kun.I was a blushing mess next to him.The movie started with a family going to their new house the older brother didn't really liked it their.Well this is kinda boring I looked over behind me and the others were all in the screen while Haruma-san also looked kinda bored.Then I called out to her but I guess she couldn't hear me because of the movie I guess I'll just have to do it the hard way.I looked back into the movie then looked at my phone that I was getting in my pocket and I tried texting her like I said she won't hear the notifications,but she will feel the vibration in her pocket,but before I texted I looked over Uraraka-san and saw her laying her head at Iida-kun then at Tsu-Chan who was also doing the same as Uraraka-san to Tokoyami.I could tell they were all pretty bored. So I opened my phone and started texting.
              😇The Deku Squad 😈

                                                        Deku💚
                                                    Hey guys!

🌌Haruma's POV🌌
I was watching the movie when me and Akaashi-kun felt a vibration in our pockets we went to check it but before we opened our phones we checked to see if no one was watching us good thing no one did.Then we opened our phones.
              😇The Deku Squad😈

                                                        Deku💚
                                                    Hey guys!
Moonie🌌🎧🎵🎶🎻🎹🎸💜
Midoriya-kun what are
You doing were not aloud to use our phones in the cinema

Alpha Must Obey😤💙
Yeah

Froppy🐸
Mhm*kero*

Uravity!
Deku-kun did you need something?

Icyhot❄🔥
What?
                                                       Deku💚
                You guys looked so bored so I
                Decided to text instead😊

Moonie🌌🎧🎤🎵🎶🎻🎹🎸
I guess your right then,we all looked bored but it wont be boring until it get to the scary part-

I got cut of texting when I heard a scream, was it from the movie ?I looked at the screen and it didn't even get to the creepy part yet.The child was playing with her toys,the older brother was just doing his homework,the mother was cooking while the father was working in his computer.If that scream was real they wouldve heard it but...
               😇The Deku Squad😈

Deku💚
Haruma-san are you ok?

Alpha Must Obey😤💙
Babe?

Uravity!
Haruma-san?

Froppy🐸
Hello Haruma-san?

Icyhot❄🔥
Haruma?

DUN DUN DUN!!! WHAT do you think happened to her???Iida was sleeping thats why his not texting,1084  words yes! Pls stay with me I'm just new ok this is my first book but I won't say anything else Lunar Out!💜🌌