Spirits I don't recognize

At the top that is exactly who Akira was before she even when to UA,she could hear spirits calling out to her,I was listening to this song over and over again by the way:>

🐺Akaashi's POV🐺
Akira stopped texting we asked if she was alright but no answer so instead I told them I'll ask her and we all turned off our phones. I look to my side and saw her just looking at something on the "exit" of the cinema.I hit her elbow lightly and she just flinched.
"Oh sorry Are you alright Akira?"I asked.
"Oh no it's fine don't worry I'm alright"she said.It made me worry how she can be very trustworthy at some time but she also lies when she needs to.The movie went on and on until the little child heard a knock down the basement that was protected by salt around it,she heard it but just ignored it then another knock she tried standing up then she walked slowly to the door but then she tripped and got up carefully not waking up her older brother who was sleeping soundly in the couch.She reached the door but couldn't reach the handle and pushed a chair to the door and climbed the chair she pulled down the handle and the door opened.It was dark down the stairs then she saw a lady coming out of the dark,the only source of light was the light bulb on the ceiling of the stairs.
"Hey Akaashi-kun I'm gonna go to the bathroom ok?"Akira said and I just nodded.

🌌Akira's POV🌌
While the movie was still going,I could hear something whispering to me I looked to my right Iida was asleep Uraraka was busy watching and laying her head on Iida.I looked to my left,Akaashi-kun was just watching and I just ignored the whispers.I could still hear them then it was already getting on my nerves of how noisy those whispers were.
"Hey Akaashi-kun I'm gonna go to the bathroom ok?"I said and he just nodded.I just made my way to the exit and it was getting quiet the thing I'm really scared of is the ,silence.I never really liked it because thats where the whispers get louder it makes me feel like I'm never alone.I was walking out of the  cinema(not literally just out of the movie room) and tried finding the bathroom,them I heard a stomp behind me and I jumped,I saw a janitor who was cleaning and accidentally dropped the bucket.
"Oh I'm sorry miss"he said.
"No no it's alright"I said trying to calm myself down.
"Excuse me but do you know where the restroom is?"I asked.
"Oh the restroom just take a left then straight and left again you'll see the sign Maam"he said.
"Thank you"I said while he nodded and I made my way to the left while I was busy walking I could hear footsteps echoing the hallways.This made me run to the left and into the "Female Washroom" I pushed the door behind me.Making me remember something in my past then making me whimper in fear.

*Flashback*
"I-Im s-sorry!"I said trying to make them forgive me.Being in middle school really does suck now I know what it feels like to be Midoriya.
"What a loser!She can't even protect herself!Haha"a girl with white and black hair said.
"Hah why don't we beat her more shall we?"another girl with brown hair said.
They pulled my hair and made me stand up.My hands were on my hair trying to get it back but failed,then it came back,really on the worse time.I don't want to kill anyone right now.

Kill them.

They're useless to everyone anyway.

No one cares about you.

Use your quirk in them.

They think your weak then prove it to them ,kill them.

Your father will be very approved of this.(Her father is Lucifer by the way)

He will be very happy,this is the only thing that will make him happy.

You have his blood this is your chance to make him proud of you.

Kill them before they kill you
The last one was a true sentence they will kill me someday I know it.Then I saw a fist coming straight for my face I used my dad's skills and blocked with my hand and then his her while arm disappeared the only thing that was left was her blood dripping in the floor.
"AHHHHH!!!FUCK!"She said. While she fell in the floor crying in pain it made me feel...........excited.
"WHAT THE FUCK!?"The other girl said that let my hair go and tried to kick me but I blocked it and made her leg disappear the blood was dripping on the floor and I loved it.......

849  words!I had fun writing this well while listening to this song over and over again:>Well I'll see you guys Lunar out!💜🌌