Dorms and Confessions....

Yeah I know I havent been uploading but last night my dad let me use my phone and my mom didnt mind when he gave it to me cause I was also using her phone anyway😇

💚Midoriya's POV💭
We all got our dorms today so we all went inside our dorms and started decorating it once we were finished,everyone announced to have a-uh"Dorm Competition"?I dont know what it was called anyway but I ws firsted to be on line though.Everyone was in my dorm surprised and some were shocked that I was an All Might fanboy.Well Too much of a fanboy.The reason I was first was because all the boys were first.After our little competition,Haruma just asked me to go outside to the Park called Spring Park for some important news about something.

I was walking outside of the dorms and to the park when I saw a multicolored hair boy standing on the pathway with a rose on his hand.He was standing under the Cherry blossom tree and Under the moon.He had his back facing towards me so He didnt see me yet.I quickly recignized who it was.
"Todoroki-kun?"I said,he faced towards me and became a little red.
"Hey Midoriya,I wanted to give you this"he said as he handed the rose to me.I stepped closer and carefully grabbed the rose.
"Thank you Todoroki-kun!"I said happily.
"Right..."
"Whats wrong?"I asked,I was a bit confused why was he here.I thought Haruma-san was supposed to be here.
"Nothing,Nothing at all Midoriya"There was complete silence after he said that so I decided to break it.Again..

"So why are you here"
"Oh I wanted to tell you something really important"He said while he stared at the moon.
"Go on"I said while he breathed to calm down,what was so important about this-wait a minute..

❄🔥Todoroki's POV💭
"Go on"he said while I breathed to calm myself down so I can properly say it then I got on my knees.
"Midoriya,I like you.And I know you might not like me back but Im saying this so it could all finally go away.The reason I fell in love with you was because you were the person who lighted up my fire at the sports festival.I knew you understood me from that day on forward,but I knew another part of me thinks your just using for power.The thing is,I like you Midoriya.."I finally said it...
"I-I-"He stuttered well here goes nothing.I closed my eyes then what he said broke my heart a million times than getting abused by my own father when he said.
"Im sorry Todoroki-kun but I cant accept your feelings.Im sorry"he ran off crying while I was left their heartbroken,speechless,and sad.I cried there on the park,I didnt care if I was going to be there until morning....

💚Midoriya's POV💭
WHAT.IS.WRONG WITH ME I LIKED HIM BUT I REJECTED HIM!?I was running back to the dorms crying,I wanted to talk to someone but I didnt know who though.I saw Masui-san sitting on the couch with the others in the common area but I just ignored them.They seemed to saw me running and crying away from something or someone.They decided to go after me but I saw Haruma-san not letting anyone go after me.
"I think he needs sometime alone"I heard her say while the others said.
"I'll go talk to him instead"A girl said.
"Didnt you hear what I just said"Haruma-san said.I stopped running a while ago and listened to their conversation.
"Yeah but He needs a friend unlike you people"the girl said sounded like Masui-san.
"Listen here you piece of shit,we may not always be there for him but we'll always be on his side"Haruma-san said.
"Yeah so what-"She got cut off by Haruma-san when she said.
"That is an order from your president you got that?"
"No.."Masui-san said while she walked to where I was running while I quickly ran to the elevator and pressed the button of my floor.

I was in my room while I was hugging legs and my arms around it.When I heard a knock from the door.
"W-who is it?"I asked.
"Its Masui"She said.
"Come in"I said while she opened her door and was shocked to see me became a happy little cinammon roll into a crying mess.
"Who did this to you!?"She said while she closed the door and ran to me to hug me.
"No one,I did this to myself"
"Why?"
"I just have alot on my plate right now"
"Midoriya-kun you know you can tell me anything"she said letting me go.
"Its just that-"I tried holding back my tears but failed miserably and started crying again.
"Todoroki-kun confessed to me and I-I
REJECTED HIM EVEN IF I LIKED HIM IM SO STUPID"I said while tears were dripping from my freckled cheeks.
"Its alright Midoriya-kun,someone else will be their better than him"
"B-but I-I like him-"
"Shhhhh Its ok,you can move on from him"she said while she hugged me again.
"R-Right"I said.

~In the morning~

🌌Haruma's POV💭
I woke up from the sun shining through my eyes and got up to see that there was still no classes today cause it was Saturday.
(Im sorry if Japan still goes to school at Sat thats bc Im in Saudi right now:|)
I got up,took my towel and went to the bathroom to take a bath.After that I brushed my teeth when I jeard my phone dinging from all the notifications.I was done with everything but I didnt feel like getting breakfast so I layed on my bed againg to check what all the ruckus was about,to my surprise it was the others texting in the gc.
                         Class 1-A

You cant see me👀
Good morning!

Queen dancer👣
Mornin'!

Froppy🐸
Good morning*ribbit*

Rich girl here💱💸💷💶💴💵💲💳💰
Hello everyone

Uravity!
Hi!Gm!

Nerd Glasses📗📘📙📚📔📒📓📕📖
Good morning✋👋👐👏👈👉☝

Dynamite!!!💥
THE HELL DO YOU NERDS
WANT!?

The Manliest Person😬💪
Bakubro!By the way Good
Morning!

Hates birdies😛😒
Good morning

                                      Moonie💜🌌🎸🎻
                                                    Morning

Spotify💅🎧🎤🎵🎶🎼🎻🎹🎷🎺🎸
Hey Guys!

Duck tape!
Hey guys-wait hold on,wheres
Midoriya,he would always be the
One to message

Snow white😇
Y-yeah h-how about w-we text
Him?

Wear a mask pls😷
That could work

Revelry of the dark💀
If he texts then Todoroki will text afterwards too

Ima monkey🐵
True

Obey me,Alpha💙🐺
Yeah

Everyone:
@Deku💚
@Deku💚
@Deku💚

Deku💚
Hello,Did you guys need something?

Everyone:
......

Deku💚
Guys?

Uravity!
Maybe we should wait-?

Dynamite!!!💥
@Icyhot❄🔥
YOU BETTER GET FUCKING
ONLINE NOW

Dynamite!!!💥
.....

Dynamite!!!💥
THATS IT

Nerd Glasses📗📘📙📚📔📒📓📕📖
Bakugo-kun stop!Maybe hes just
Busy👋✋👐👇✊✋👋☝

Dynamite!!!💥
SHUT UP FOUR EYES

The Manliest Person😬💪
Bakubro!

Dynamite!!!💥
.....

Duck tape!
Looks like someone tamed the beast😶

Dynamite!!!💥
SHUT UP DUCK TAPE

The Manliest Person😬💪
Ahem Bakubro

Dynamite!!!💥
......

Queen Dancer👣
Ah yes young love

You cant see me👀
WHAT

Queen Dancer👣
Yes yes they are

Rich girl here💰💳💲💵💴💶💷💸💱
Oh my

Spotify💅🎧🎤🎵🎶🎼🎻🎹🎷🎺🎸
Oop-

Dynamite!!!💥
WERE GETTING OFF TOPIC HERE

Everyone except Bakugo:
Right!
.....

Word Count:1353
Yay I can only use my phone....today😒but still its fine.Lunar Out!💜🌌