"Were going to be alright,right?"

Hi,How are you?☺Im fine too.Hows it going do you have any problems at home?😟Well I have and its not going so well,I hope your doing great😇Have fun reading my story!😀

🐺Taruka's POV💭
"JUST LET ME FUCKING GO SHITTY HAIR"The angry pomeranian said that was beside me,that was starting to get me annoyed.
"Cmon Bakubro!You cant leave yet you can leave later after the movie!"Kirishima-kun said.
"I WANT TO LEAVE NOW!"he yelled standing up making everyone in the movie room annoyed and started to give Bakugo a dirty look.
"Hey!If you 2 are just gonna argue then do it outside!"a man said standing up.
"Yeah sorry sir!"Kirishima-kun said making Bakugo sit back down who only stomped out making everyone shocked that he was doing that Kirishima-kun.He just sat back down with a sad expression on his face that was starting to get me worried.
"Hey,you ok?"I asked whispering to him and he heard me.
"O-oh yeah dont worry about me Tarubro!"He said giving me thumbs up and a smile and I just nodded and had my attention back to the movie.

🕔Time skip🕕

It was the end of the movie and ended up that the lady came back to life after they killed her lets just say it was a bad ending we all went out of the cinema and saw that it was still raining,while Bakugo was just there waiting for us to come out.
Mina-"Aww man its still raining what are we going to do?"
Hagakure-"I know right!I still wanna hang out with you guys!"
Haruma-"Maybe we can have a sleepover?-"

🌌Haruma's POV💭
Me-"Maybe we can have a sleepover?-"then everyone turned their attentions to me,Shinsou-kun noticed and just faced to me too."Damnit why did I say that"I said in my mind.
Yaoyurozu-"Great Idea Haruma-san!"
Jirou-"Yeah I think that could work"
Tsu-"Can we listen to both of you sing when we get there?*Ribbit*"
Jirou-"Oh uh I cant I didnt bring a mic with me,Haruma-san?"
Me-"Oh uh,I actually do-dont do-wait no Ugh damnit"
Shinsou-"She always has a violin with her"then everyone faced to Shinsou-kun then me and then they all smirked at me.
Me-Oh my god

❄🔥Todoroki's POV💭
Haruma-"Oh my god"she said and just  tried changing the topic.
Haruma-So!We'll all have a sleepover at Yaoyurozu-san's house!Alright!"she said.
Yaoyurozu-"Ah yes!Alright everyone lets go!"

💅At Yaoyurozu's house🏰
The others rushed inside but before they could go in..
"Everyone!We must be respectful do not break or touch anything in Yaoyurozu's house is everyone clear!-"Iida said doing his hand chops with his eyes closed but when he opened them everyone was gone it was only me,Midoriya,and him.
"*sighs*Why is this happening to me?"he said walking in leaving me and Midoriya outside of the-Wait is this a Mansion?Well Yaoyurozu-san is rich.There was complete silence between us,I didnt even dare try to say anything but he instead did break the silence I was peacefully having.
"So uh Todoroki-kun?"he said while he made his body face towards me.
"What is it Midoriya?"I asked facing at him.(Only the head people :>)
"I-I was wondering I wanted to-"he was cut off by someone who peeked out of the door it was Yaoyurozu-san.
"How long are you 2 going to stand there come inside both of you might get sick!"she said and left to go talk to a maid,I guess to get us some towels so we can all take a bath.
"So what were you sayi-"I got cut off by A Midoriya who run past me and said.
"Its fine we can talk about it another time"
Well I didnt really think he would do that,I went into the Mansion and closed the door behind me.It was so big, there was chandeliers on every ceiling but the biggest one was above the stairs.I was walking around but someone bumped into me,it was Midoriya it looked like he was running away from something or someone.I looked down and he looked up at me.We were so close it made me want to imagine us kissing infront of a sunset,holding hands going home hah I just wish we could do tho-
"DEKU!!!"A shout was heard on the left hallway and I knew excatly who it was.............
The End........

SIKE JUST KIDDING IT IS NOT THE END Im sorry you guys Haha

💪Kirishima's POV💭
I was walking down the halls with Bakugo,it was real quiet after the "fight"earlier we decided not to talk about it while we were walking down the halls a A green ball was running toward us before I could say anything it accidentally bumped into Bakubro.
"WATCH OUT-"But before Bakubro could even move he got knocked down onto the floor.
"Ah!Bakubro!Midobro!Are you guys alright!?-"I got cut off by a mumbling mess from the greenette.
"A-AH I AM SO SORRY KACHAAN IM SO SORRY KIRISHIMA-KUN I WASNT LOOKING WHERE I WAS GOING CAUSE I WAS GETTING CHASED BY KAMINARI-KUN,AGAIN I AM SO SORRY YOU GUYS PLEASE FORGIVE I AM VERY VERY SORRY!-"

"No it fine Midobro!-"Again I was cut off by Bakubro who was getting real mad at Midobro.
"What.the.HELL DEKU!?"
"Bakubro its not that big of a deal-"Whst is happening today,everything Bakubro does is always very unmanly at all,why is he always like this....
"SHUT THE FUCK UP SHITTY HAIR WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN ItS nOt ThAt BiG oF a DeAl,HE SHOULD BE THE ONE ON THE FUCKING GROUND NOT ME!"He shouted while he stood up amd faced towards me,sparks started to come out of his hands,I was getting real worried for Midobro until.
HIT!I saw Harubro who hit Bakubro on the head which made the situation even worse.
"Run"was all she said.Bakugo ignored her and faced towards Midobro who started sprinting real fast using his quirk but before Bakubro could even run,a pair of dark black wings got in his way.He noticed and he slowly faced towards Harubro who was glaring at him.

He clenched his fists while he gritted(I dont know if thats the right word)his teeth and started to throw a punch at Harubro who quickly dodged and i backed away I didnt know what to do what I was supposed to do......

🕕Time Skip🕕

💬Third Person's POV💭
Haruma ended up making Bakugo tired and weak on the floor but didnt work while she was on the ground her body stiffened who was panting out of air.
"I'll handle this"someone who whispered quietly but Bakugo also heard it.
"WHAT THE FUCK, ARE YOU ONE OF THOSE FUCKING SPIRITS-"When he said the last line his eyes turned white and looked tired.Haruma was shocked but when she saw a pair of feet coming her way she looked above her and it was a boy with purple hair and eyes with a tired expression plastered all around his face.
"So where's my Thank you?"he asked while he handed out a hand to help her up.She took it and tried standing up and got a success.
"*sigh*thank you"she said with a tired voice while she looked at Shinsou.
"So what are we going to do with him?"Shinsou asked while he faced towards Bakugo who was standing still that didnt even move a single bit.

"Just tell him to tie him up real tight until its time for us to go to bed tell him to sleep too"she said while looking at Bakugo who stared blankly at them.Shinsou did what she said and just left looking for someone.She wasnt injured her hair just kinda a bit messed up,she took her hair tie from the ground and shoved it onto her hair and tied it up into a ponytail.

While she was walking around the house with her arms crossed she found Akaashi arguing on the phone,she thought that it mustve been his brother who keeps telling him to come back to the North.She decided not to interrupt her own boyfriends personal life amd just continued walking down the halls,while she was walking she found her childhood bestfriend with her rival just talking to each other

🌌Haruma's POV💭
He looks really happy with him,I said while I smiled and thought maybe he wasnt that bad.........

1481 words people,thank you,thank you😏😌👏Bai Bai!Lunar out!💜🌌