You have to tell him the truth......

Hi!How are you guys?Ive been great too!Listen,I hope you guys stay safe!
Being stuck in quarantine because of covid,you guys can still do anything you want well just not outside,Im not really sure well I hope you guys enjoy my Fanfic!😇❤💛💚💙💜💖👋✊👌

*~🕕Time skip🕕~*

💚Midoriya's POV💭
Everyday was......just the same,Todoroki-kun has been acting weird lately.I always saw his face a bit red when Im around him but seems to be calm all the time.*sighs*Im just sure its Todoroki-kun being himself.I was walking down the hall with Uraraka-san,we were just talking until....
*Ring!*I noticed my phone ringing,I told Uraraka-san to wait for me and took my pjome out of my pocket and went to a corner.When I looked at my phone.

         Haruma

Answer     Decline

I answered the phone and I seemed to heard a lot of noise in the background on the other side of the call.
"Hey Midoriya-kun, where are you!?"she asked really curious."I wonder why"I asked in my mind.
"Oh!Im with Uraraka-san why?"I asked confused and turned around to look for Uraraka-san,she was just on her phone smiling.
"Are you sure!?"She asked while I turned back and faced to the corner again.
"Uhm yes"
"Tell me your location"
"Wait why?"
"I need it now Midoriya-kun!!!"
"Give me a reason first"
"*sighs*The League of Villain is on the loose right now the police caught them but escaped.The only thing they left behind, was a dead female teen and........she also goes to UA"
"...."I was shocked when she said that.I didnt know what to say.
"I-Im out in the park right now with Uraraka-san,you know the park that was near Sataru Hospital..."
"Alright just make sure you stay safe"
"Oh was that all?"
"Yeah bye Midoriya-kun"
"Bye Haruma-san!"I hanged up my phone and went back to Uraraka-san who was waiting for me.

"So!who was it?"she asked while we started walking again.
"Oh,it was Haruma-san"
"About what?"she asked curiously.
"About news happening right now"
"Oh,I hope it went well"
"Dont worry It did"

🌌Haruma's POV💭
Midoriya just hanged up the phone and I went to face the person behind me.We were just in a noisy market,thats why I was screaming at Midoriya-kun.The person faced me.
"He's fine,why cant you just call him yourself coward"I asked really mad because he just wasted my time.
"I cant"he said.
"And why not?"
"Its just going to slip out anytime and he might think Im disgusting"The person said that was Todoroki-kun. Who kust looked away.
"Todoroki-kun I understand you but,you have to tell him the truth..."
"Its not going anywhere and I wont let it,Im not always going to be by his side,not even his own mother thats why he needs someone who will love him Todoroki-kun"I added.

"Fine but YOU"When he said the last part he faced towards me while I just raised my right eyebrow.
"Your going to help me too"He said,while I just smiled.
"Kay then,dont worry I will"I said while we went back to what we were doing,just going to buy some groceries.I pulled out the shopping list and boi there was alot.

Shopping list:
Chicken
Milk
Red hair dye
Porn comics-!?
"Wait hold on,did you write this!?"I asked really confused and gave him the shopping list and I pointed at the "Words".
"I think it must be Mineta-kun"he said while he gave me the shopping list.
I crossed out the "Porn comics" since I knew it was just useless.................

Third Person's POV💭💬
But what they didnt know was that someone was watching the whole time and listened to their conversation.
"So Todoroki-kun has something to say to MY Midoriya-kun,and they go to UA huh?"The girl that was hiding right around an alleyway near them who said wickedly.
"Well I'll make sure that doesnt happen"She said who giggled evily at how proud she was.

*~🕕Time Skip🕕~*

👣Ashido's POV💭
I was just in my classroom talking to the girls who were just chillin' when we heard....
"He's coming!"Taruka-kun who whispered really loudly.We all immediatly went to our seats before he could even come in.Sensei entered the classroom with the same tired look on his face while holding his yellow sleeping bag and went to his desk.
"Alright everyone today we have a new student please come in"he said with his usual bored tone.A girl with blonde ponytail hair,with mixed green and purple eyes came in the classroom.
"Could you please introduce herself"Sensei said while the girl just turned at him and nodded and faced towards us again.
"Hello Class 1-A!My name is Hanya Masui and my quirk is bird hunter"
She said,it made me realized about Haruma-san but she wasnt even half-bird,her wings just appeared when she was 5.Thats what she said when we were supposed to tell everything about ourselves.
"What the hell is that kind of quirk?"Bakugo-kun asked aggressively.
"I hate to admit what Bakugo-kun just asked but I think your quirk can easily kill our friend-"I got cut off by a dark aura coming from the left beside Midoriya-kun.It was starting to scare us.While that was happening Masui-san started to tremble while Haruma-san didnt seem to care at all,then Sensei noticed it.
"Haruma please welcome your new classmate and not try and scare her"he said glaring at Haruma-san.
"But we dont even know if she might be a villain or not!?"Haruma-san said who stood up from her seat real mad.She shocked the whole class by her attitude,she had never done this not even the time when Taruka-kun first came here.He was just a new freshman that time while we already knew everything about using our quirks.Sensei had his hair up and his eyes turned red and said.
"Akira if you dont sit and calm down,then do you want to be suspended for 5 weeks?"he said that made Haruma-san glared at him back and sat back down removing all the dark aura.It wasnt her fault this happened,it was just she has alot of trust issues ever since her brother went missing.........

1113 words yay!