XIII

"Wooseok! Where did you put the bags of alcohol?" I hear Seungwoo yell from the kitchen as the rest of us set up the place for tonight. More people will be joining us, which is slightly worrying because this place will be overcrowded, which I guess is a norm for those boys.

Once we're done setting everything up, I go back to my shared room and pick out an outfit and some makeup before getting ready to go to the girls and for us to get ready. "Show me your outfit." Seungyoun says from the bed, where he sits on the edge looking at his phone. "I'll show you later when it's on. If I move a limb everything will fall down." I take another look at him, "Are you going to change?" He looks down at his outfit. "Why? Is it not good enough?" I fake a disapproving face, "Yeah, I'm going to change in a bit, don't worry I won't disappoint." I laugh at his words and disappear into the room down the hall.

I walk in the bathroom to the girls already putting their outfits on. Even though it's just a party, we felt like dressing up a bit for the occasion, so we're all putting some effort into looking good. "I'm still not over that haunted house." Says Minhae as she sticks her head out of the top, putting it on. I nod, agreeing with her, "I hated every single moment of it. Can't trust the boys." I roll my eyes, while Hyejin and Dohee laugh. "I wonder if the boys are going to put at least a little bit of effort in their outfits tonight instead of constantly wearing the same thing." Dohee says as she grabs her makeup bag. "I don't know about you but Seungyoun is looking good already, he understood the assignment." Minhae interjects. I furrow my brows, "He hasn't even showered yet." I laugh at the end.

After putting on my clothes and starting putting some makeup on, Dohee asks me "So are you and Seungyoun a thing?" A dreadful question, really

After putting on my clothes and starting putting some makeup on, Dohee asks me "So are you and Seungyoun a thing?" A dreadful question, really. I pause for a bit to look at her before going back to what I was doing. "I don't know but I don't think so?" I reply with a slightly questionable tone. "Do you like him?" "Pff no, we're just really close." Hyejin nudges me, "She's too proud to admit her feelings. We all know you two like each other." "I-" I give her a small glare and nudge her back, trying to get my credibility back by claiming we don't like each other. "Would it make you mad if I tried hooking up with him tonight?" "Damn Seungyoun got all the ladies after him." Says Hyejin, looking at Minhae and sending a quick glance my way.

"Truthfully, I don't know. You do what you want... maybe it'll make me feel sad a little but I'm just like that." I answer back but Dohee and Hyejin try to talk her out of it, saying it's a bad idea, which I'm grateful for, I think.

Once we're fully finished and our first bottle of wine is done, we exit the bathroom and make our way to the living room where everyone is, either sitting on the couches or in the kitchen getting drinks. For now it's only the people staying here and one or two more friends. I walk to the kitchen to get a drink, my eyes subconsciously wandering around the room searching for someone. Just as my eyes fall on him, I bump into a rather firm body. Looking up, I see Byungchan with a smile on his face. "Well hello." He looks at me before smiling even more, "You look beautiful tonight." My cheeks flush as I hear his words. I thank him and together we walk to the kitchen and pour ourselves a shot. We clink our glasses together and down the drink before chuckling and pouring another one.

Once I finally enter the living room, I'm three shots in and a half empty cup in my hand, which is obviously not a good start to the night. Seungyoun looks up from his conversation with Yohan, Hyejin and Minhae to look at me as he hears me and Byungchan come in. There's a proud look on his face when he sees my outfit. I do the same when I see him, I almost stop dead in my tracks but compose myself before he sees me. He styled his hair again and wore a nice outfit, a flowy and nice button up tucked into pants. I go to sit with them for a bit but Byungchan ushers me towards him while we join Wooseok and some new friends.

Soon enough, the party is in full swing. There are so many people that it's practically impossible to move around. There are people dancing, making out, taking shots while some are just sitting on couches either having deep conversations or getting ready to go into a room and do... well whatever. Throughout the night, Seungyoun and I would try to talk to each other but it was pretty much impossible. Everytime we start talking, someone comes to grab one of us away or invites us to go take shots.

"Everyone! Gather round for body shots!" I hear a very drunk Wooseok yell from across the room as he stands up on the table. My eyes widen and I know this isn't going to end well. We still all manage to fit around the big table. The first ones to go are Yohan and Hyejin who are both drunker than I've ever seen. We cheer them on as Yohan takes a shot off Hyejin. More people go, including Yuvin and Soohwan.

Suddenly Seungyoun jumps onto the table with a sheepish smile as if he has some little plan in mind. "Who should take the shot?" A few names are being shouted but the one that's said the most is mine which makes me feel very hot and shy. Minhae, who appeared next to me while the two of us are standing in front of where Seungyoun is, starts getting very excited. But before anyone can be chosen, Seungyoun takes his shirt off, "I choose who's taking the shot." Upon finishing his phrase, he stares dead at me. "Kang Yeseul come up here." I roll my eyes and chuckle as I near the table where Seungyoun is laying, prepared with his famous smile with the lime in his mouth.

Everyone cheers as I lean down and take the shot, lick the salt off his chest and near his mouth where the lime is placed. His eyes are staring at me and a small smirk appears as I look into his eyes and then back down at the lime. I go for it without much thought, biting into the lime, trying not to pay attention to our lips slightly touching.

Once I'm done, I lean back up and wipe my mouth with a proud smile as everyone cheers. I suddenly gain a boost of energy and confidence and go to get more drinks. Once I see Seungyoun again, I'm drunker than before and very talkative and confident. "That body shot wasn't too bad. Could've been better." Seungyoun teases, making me put the drink down from my lips. "I was worried that if I would've done a better job, you might fall in love with me." Seungyoun seems taken aback by my words, seeming as this is the first time I ever said anything like this. "You're funny. It's cute. Maybe the one who's in love is you." "Wouldn't you like that?" He gives me a baffled laugh and I smile and wink before walking away.

After what seems to be only thirty minutes but actually three hours, everyone is passed out either in the rooms or on the floor in the living room. I come back to my room a bit after everyone because I was busy talking to Byungchan. We were having a nice conversation and lost track of time.

I see Seungyoun laying in bed, I thought he was asleep until he asked me "What's going on with you and Byungchan?" I pause as I take off my pants. His eyes are closed but he opens them for a small second. I can tell that he is still pretty drunk but so am I as I keep falling over trying to take these damn pants off. "Nothing is going on. We're just friends." "I think he likes you, you should go for it." I look at him and scoff. "I never thought of getting with him. I don't think I want to either." I climb into the bed and under the sheets he lifted up for me.

With neither of us being sober, cuddling was a lot easier and somewhat more intimate. Suddenly, I feel his hand move towards my waist, touching my skin and in response, my hand goes onto his chest as we get closer to each other. This goes on for a bit until his hand goes to my face, moving away the strand of hair. Our eyes look deeply at each other. He looks down at my lips then back at my face. Our faces get closer and closer to the point where I can slightly feel them. But before anything can happen, we're interrupted by someone running into the room and in the bathroom to throw up. That makes us move away from each other and slightly laugh. I get out of bed to make sure the person is doing alright and in the end they fell asleep on the bathroom floor. I walk back out into the room and lie down my back towards the guy. We both fall asleep together again with his arms wrapped around me, most likely not remembering what could've happened.