IX

"I'm feeling energetic. I'm sure I can finish this run in five minutes." I give Seungyoun a sneer, "You really think you can do fifteen laps in five minutes? The field is huge." Taking a sip from my coffee, I shake my head at him. He nods and continues to jump up and down. "Go, go, I don't want to sit in the cold any longer." I hit his arms as he simply mocks me. "Run, Seungyoun~" "You can leave if you're so cold." "You forced me to stay here." I answer back. 

"Fine, I'll start now. Turn the timer on so that I can show you my capabilities of running fifteen laps under fifteen minutes." He winks at me and starts running as soon as I press the button.

"Wow, I really didn't think you would be able to do that. Respect." I slap Seungyoun on his back. He falls to the ground and looks up at the sky. "I feel like I'm about to throw up or pass out, or even both." I chuckle at his words and pass him his bottle. "Get up so that you can go to your dorm and be all warm and cozy." 

"I'm not sleeping at the dorms tonight. My friend, Vernon, you remember him? Yeah well he's back in Seoul for a bit so I'll go see him." I nod and while a fake tear. 

"Oh, with Seungwoo and Hangyul we're thinking of going on a trip during the break. We might go to Seungwoo's place in the mountains so yeah. I'll ask about the space and then you can bring whoever you want." I nod at him, liking the idea of that. "When would it be?" "Towards the end because we have a soccer game the first week." "I'll come watch it." 

"For me?" Seungyoun gives me his best smile. "For Seungwoo, of course." His face drops. "Whatever." 

"I wanted to go to the beach this weekend but it's too cold now." I whine as we walk down to the dorms. "You could still go but you don't have to get in the water." "Yeah but now everything is all frozen." I complain even more. "Want to go to the beach on Sunday then?" I look up at him, not really expecting the request. "Aren't you seeing Vernon?" He shakes his head, "I'm seeing him tonight and tomorrow but I'm free on Sunday and so are you." "How are you so sure?" I give him a small glare. "I haven't seen you go out on a Sunday the past three weeks so I doubt you'll be going out this time." 

Ugh, he's right.

"Fine, let's do it then." I say, looking away from him with my chin held high. "Let's meet at the entrance of the school at 3 p.m." Seungyoun smiles and nods. We stop in front our my dorm. "I'll see you on Sunday then." nodding at his words, I tell him to have fun with his friend and we part ways.

----------

Saturday morning comes around and we are in the midst of practicing. "Everyone gather up! We will be going through the different choreographies. First with the group performances and then we will proceed with the solos. Yeseul, Yoona and Hyejin, I hope you practiced a lot." Coach says with a stern look.

"I can't believe coach actually decided to give me a solo. I'm going to do my best to get a prize and perform at nationals." Hyejin sighs with a smile on her face as we walk to the centre of the floor to do our group performance." 

"Music cue." Coach shouts and the assistant turns the music on. In a few seconds, we all start dancing, throwing balls and ribbons to each other in a graceful manner. "Mina, you dropped the ball! Start again!" Like robots, we walk back to our beginning spots and start over.

"Again." And we start over again. And again and again until we finally get it perfect. 

"On to the solos, Hyejin you start." 

----------

"I can't feel my legs." I state while rubbing them to ease the pain. With the team, we go to the cafeteria to get lunch and on our way there, I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. Taking it out, I see the familiar name written across the screen.

Seungyoun

Will you join us for the trip during break? It's from the fourth to eighth of january. Yohan is going so I'm pretty sure Hyejin will come too but ask her.

Me

I'll come but who else is going?

Seungyoun

Byungchan, Wooseok, Jinhyuk, Hangyul, Yohan, Junho, Yuvin, Suhwan, Yuvin's girlfriend and another friend of hers. You met most of them at Jinhyuk's party.

Me

Ok well I'll tell you if Hyejin will come too

I put away my phone and turn to Hyejin who opens the door of the cafeteria. "Are you going to Seungwoo's house during break?" She shrugs, "Yohan spoke to me about it and asked if I wanted to come but I don't know yet." I wrap my hands around hers and beg for her to come. "I don't want to be alone and on top of that, it's been a while since we last went on a trip together other than with rhythmic gymnastics." Giving her my cutest look, she gives in and nods. "Fine, I'll tell Yohan I'm coming. I'm only going because I pity you." "Yeah yeah, sure." 

----------

I wake up rather late as Hyejin and I went out to eat and go late night shopping. Looking at her bed, I see that she's still fast asleep. "What time is it?" I quickly mumble. "12:30 p.m." I look at the clock and then jump a bit in shock, remembering that I have to meet Seungyoun at 2 p.m. and I haven't eaten yet. I take quite some time to eat.

I get out of bed and walk to our fridge, taking out some food and siting at our kitchen counter, quietly eating the food. 

"It's cold today but at least it's sunny. Would've been a perfect day to stay inside and not do anything but I guess today could be an exception." 

I walk to the closet and at the same time Hyejin wakes up. "Good morning." I greet her, "It's almost 1 p.m." Her eyes widen and she jumps to grab her phone. "I didn't turn my alarm on! I have a date with Yohan in thirty minutes." Without sparing another second, she runs to the bathroom leaving me behind with a smile. "Cute." 

"Now, wearing something cute isn't a good idea, knowing him, he will find a way to throw me in the water." I stare at my clothes before deciding on a simple black hoodie with a turtleneck underneath and some jeans. I put the outfit aside and wait for Hyejin to come out. 

In fifteen minutes, she comes out, all dressed up and ready to go. "I'll leave now. See you tonight!" I nod and wave back as she exits the room. 

"Okay, I need to hurry now." 

----------

"Why are you so late?" Seungyoun greets me with a whine. "I'm late by two minutes, it's fine." Rolling his eyes, we walk out of the main gate of the school and towards his car. "I'm excited." I tell him truthfully. "Me too so why waste anymore time here, let's go!" He cheers and I join him, "Let's go!" Not long after the car starts, Seungyoun drives out of the parking lot and onto the road, ready to start our road trip to the beach.

----------

Hi!

I'm back. Sorry for not updating in so long and giving you such a boring chapter but I was finally ready to write despite still not being over the disband but it's okay because I will still support all of the members no matter what.

Next chapter will hopefully be better but I just wanted to update this story. I feel like because I haven't updated this in so long, I sort of lost track of everything so hopefully it will soon come back to me.

Also, I started a new fan fiction with Wonwoo from Seventeen so please go check that out as well as my other stories if you want.

I missed you all :)