I

"Everyone, welcome back! I hope you all had a fun summer because I know I did!" The senior laughs into the microphone as the students sit on the ground listening to him. "Let's work hard this year and win as many gold medals as possible!" Cheers fill the gymnasium, everyone exited for the upcoming competitions. "Okay, you can now go to your departments, I'm sure you all have your papers."

I get up from my sitting position and start walking to the entrance when I'm stopped by a senior. "Kang Yeseul!" I turn to face Seungwoo who has a smile on his face. I bow with a smile of my own. "How are you?" I ask him to which he replies with him being great. We talk while leaving the room and walking to our respective departments. "Tonight we're going drinking with the freshmen, you should come." He suggests to which I shrug, "Yeah sure, I'll come after practice, send me a message telling me where it is."

After saying goodbye, we separate ways and I continue walking to the rhythmic gymnastics building.

----------

"Get in line, we don't have any time to waste. This is your third year and I don't want any of you to slack off. Kang Yeseul, just because you won last years national championships doesn't mean you can slack off either." Coach says sternly and points a finger at me making me sigh. "I'll be weighing you and telling you how you should improve your diet." "Yes, coach." We answer in unison and immediately get in line.

Once it's my turn, I take a step forward and onto the balance. "You gained a lot of weight this summer, Yeseul, I'm quite disappointed. You'll have to work hard in order to be at 48 kg." I nod and bow before leaving and going to the side of the room to start stretching.

"You will all do the group performance and Kang Yeseul and Min Yoona will do a solo as well. Everyone start stretching!" Coach shouts before walking to her next on the other side of the room.

"Another solo this year." Yoona mutters besides me as she goes into the splits. "We're barely liked by the other juniors and this definitely isn't helping. Do you see them glaring at us?" She nudges me to which I look at the group of girls stretching and talking to each other while sending us looks. "What can you do? Coach gave us the solos and I'm too scared to say no." I answer back before standing up and pulling her up with me.

----------

It's already 8 p.m by the time the second training of the day comes to an end and I leave the building after taking a quick shower and changing into normal clothes. As I come out, I see a figure standing in front of the door, looking down at his phone before looking up, hearing my footsteps. "Kang Yeseul!" I stop walking, a bit startled by him. "Uhm yes?" "I'm Cho Seungyoun, junior of the soccer department, Seungwoo asked me to go join them with you because he doesn't want you to walk in the dark on your own." Really, he said that? "How can I trust you?" "I'm his best friend." I step back, and he simply rolls his eyes and goes on his phone before showing me his messages with Seungwoo where it clearly shows him asking Seungyoun to walk to the bar with me. "Oh." "Good enough?" He jokes and starts walking making me follow him.

There's an awkward silence between us as we walk in sync. I decide to try and start a conversation, "So you're in the same department as Seungwoo?" He nods, "Yeah, he's pretty good but I'm better." He laughs his eyes becoming crescents and showcasing the cutest smile. "I doubt that, Seungwoo is amazing." I point, teasing him. He feigns shock but quickly goes back to his smiley expression, "Come see me and I'll prove you wrong." He adds a wink in the end, making me scoff.

----------

"Yeseul! Seungyoun! You're finally here!" Seungwoo gets up to greet us as we bow to him and the rest of the students. A few students greet us joyfully and usher us to take our seats. I end up sitting in front of Seungwoo and next to Seungyoun.

"Let's play a drinking game!" Minji, a senior in the track department suggests making everyone cheer except for a few freshmen who are a bit scared. "Let's play truth or dare. If you can't answer the truth or do the dare you drink." Another senior says making everyone nod, okay with that. I lift my glass to let a freshman pour the drink before setting it back down and waiting for someone to start. "Okayy, let's spin the bottle." Minji spins the bottle and after a few seconds, it falls on a freshman, who takes a deep breath in. "Dare." Almost everyone starts clapping in anticipation. "I dare you to ask the person you think is the hottest here their number." I sip my drink, while waiting for her to do it. Her cheeks flush and she stands up from her seat before walking around the table and stopping between me and Seungyoun. "Can you give me your number, please?" The girl asks shyly. Meanwhile, Seungyoun, who looks rather bored, takes her phone and types in his number. "Oooh, Cho Seungyoun, future couple?" The guy next to me takes a big sip before answering, "Don't misunderstand."

After a few rounds, I'm already tipsy but unlucky for me, the bottle lands on me to which I groan. "Again?!" "Rules are rules." Someone tells me. "Kang Yeseul, I dare you to kiss a freshman." I take a look at my choices but decide it's better to drink. I lift my glass and start bringing it to my lips but before I could do anything, the glass is snatched away from me and I turn to see Seungyoun chug the drink. Cheers erupt from the table at his gesture while I glare at him, "Why did you do that?" "If you drink some more, you're going to pass out." He answers, completely unfazed by my menacing stares and gives me one of his smiles.

"At what time do you start training tomorrow?" He asks instead. "8 a.m but I have to be there at 7." I mumble, my words almost incoherent. Seungyoun stands up, "Yeseul and I are going to leave, we have early training tomorrow. Thanks for the drinks." He winks at Seungwoo who rolls his eyes. The junior, pulls me up and gives me my bag. We both bow to the rest and leave the bar.

----------

"It's the love shot, na na na na na..." I sing while doing the moves as the two of us walk down the street. "How many drinks did you even have?" I show him five fingers but my mouth says "Three." He blinks at me but shakes his head and continues walking. "Ya, Cho Seungyoun! Why aren't you dancing?" I ask him, almost losing balance while trying to face him making him reach out to keep me in place. "Because I don't want to." I give him a disappointed look before continuing my moves. Eventually, Seungyoun joins me and the two of us dance while walking through the university. "Ooh, Seungyoun got the moves!" I praise him, my hands doing weird movements. He laughs at my words before thanking me in a joking manner.

----------

"We're here." He announces as the two of us arrive in front of the women's dormitory. "Thanks for walking with me, you're fun. Bye bye now!" I wave at him and turn around to start walking towards the entrance but trip over my own feet and it takes everything in me to not fall. I quickly stand straight, give a sheepish smile to Seungyoun who's looking at me, laughing and waving, "Let's not end up at the hospital, yeah? Kang Yeseul, fighting!" He shouts, already walking back but still looking at me. I put my hand up in a fist and shout back "Fighting!"

With a lot of struggling, I manage to enter my room without much damage and with the help of my roommate, I was able to safely go to sleep but all of that will go to waste because when I wake up, I will surely have a bad headache.