𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐚𝐫𝐝

.•°♪1♪°•.

"This is all your fault, you never wake up on time. Now we're both late," Sohee groaned at Jee Hana while running to catch up with her tall best friend who was simply walking a little faster than what may be called brisk walk.

"How is it my fault? You're the one who didn't let me sleep because of the show I didn't even enjoy," Jee Hana stopped as she saw her friend panting while waving at Jee Hana to stop for her so she could catch her breath.

"Hurry up you, we have Photography's class. I'm sure Sir Ethan will give an excruciating test," Hana said as she grabbed So Hee's hand and pulled her to the class.

"He always gives excruciating tests nothing knew..." she sighed but her eyes bawled out after about 15 seconds of rummaging through her head understanding what those words meant. "Test!?!? We had a test!?! Why didn't I know about this!?" Sohee cried after finally comprehending Hana's words.

"You should've listened to him during the class," she shrugged and looked at So Hee who was on the verge of a mental breakdown.

"What? Don't look at me like that. I told you so many times but you won't listen. That's why I tell you to get those headphones off your head when I'm speaking."

"Han," she cried out "Can you tell the teacher Sohee died yesterday or something?" She looked up at her friend with hopeful eyes.

"No," she simply replied shaking her head with closed eyes but then looked at her friend "Don't worry, I didn't memorize everything as well, just went through all the principles of sensations and impressions. I'll read light and shadow before the test starts so I'll also just get about 70% marks," she calculated while recalling all the principals but gasped as she couldn't recall a single one.

"Okay, then can you explain them to me before the test? Pleaseeeee! I'll study next time promise," Sohee looked at her friends with eyes begging Hana to help her.

"You say that every time," she slapped So Hee's arms.

"Whatever, I have no other choice. Now shut up I can hear Sir Ethan's voice," Hana stopped in front of the classroom's door which was half-open.

"This is the third time you're late this month. And I saw your admission forms you live just 15 minutes away if I'm not wrong?" A tall muscular man with blond hair in his late 40s spoke.

"Yes sir, we apologize. It won't happen again," Sohee replied as Jee Hana goes numb whenever someone asks her why she did something which she shouldn't have done.

"Good, sit down now and open page number 53," He said putting his glasses back on.

Both the girls looked at each other with straight faces but were going crazy from excitement as the teacher had forgotten all about the test.

"I can take your test any day this week, you know the topics right? I'll repeat, the test is of Sensations, Impressions, Light and Shadow so be prepared. That's all for today. Study hard," Sir Ethan smiled and left the class leaving the students upset with the news of the test.

The second class was about to start when a tall pale boy entered the class.

"Song Min is here again.." a girl across the class whispered to her friend.

"He's after one of the new girls, that tall, pretty one." Her friend whispered back while pointing at Hana.

"I heard she keeps rejecting him," another girl giggled, "Her friend even slapped him on the face the other day. I saw it myself, his cheek was red like mad." She started laughing.