𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭

.•°♪27♪°•.

Sohee woke up with hurting eyes, as she felt the light piercing in. The girl covered her eyes as she got up and saw the bed empty.

"I think Heeseung came last night," she climbed down the stairs and quickly wore her clothes as she realised she wasn't wearing anything.

"I really really hope it was a dream. What is this state!?!" she cried while burying her face in the cushion lying on the sofa.

After a few moments of crisis, she got up, stressing on what had happened last night. Did he actually come? Maybe she was just dreaming... Hopefully, she was...

The girl went to the toilet, her head was a little heavy and she felt nauseous but the fever had gone down, thankfully.

She happily brushed her teeth as she remembered what day it was. She changed into a pretty frock as she thought of going out to the park in the valley with Heeseung after sending Hana where she needs to be.

She came out singing to the dining table and saw that Jake was already leaving after having his breakfast.

"You're up? How's your fever? Eat something then I'll give you the tablets," Hana warmed a cup of milk for the girl as she had finished making breakfast.

"Fever's down, I'm feeling nauseous though. I hate this... Feels like dying," she whined.

"Yes, yes. I'll check your fever quickly before you have your breakfast then I'll give you tablets of life," she said while putting the food in front of her before going to get the thermometer.

"I can take anything but physical pain. It was so uncomfortable last night. I have an unbearable headache now I'm going to kill myself," she cried while Hana shook her head as physical pain was no big deal for her. She was too nonchalant to care even if it was painful.

"Where's Heeseung?" Sohee asked Jake who had just come out of his room.

"Probably somewhere here," he replied not looking up from his phone.

"Did he not tell you?" She asked and the boy shook his head with a pout in response.

Sohee then looked at Hana who shook her head as well. "I dunno anything, I'm up since 08:00 am. I didn't see him and he didn't even have breakfast," she shrugged and put the thermometer in Sohee's mouth.

"Anyway! Hurry up I have to show you something!! Be ready before 05:00 pm!!" Sohee told the girl who looked at her wondering what she is up to now.

"I'm telling you I'm not going anywhere. Yesterday was enough already. I'm tired and don't speak with a thermometer in your mouth," she frowned while washing her and Jake's dishes.

"Last time, please!! Just be ready or we're not talking," Sohee pouted with her mouth filled with pancakes.

"Yes yes shut up now," Hana sighed.

"Yes yes? For what was that? You're going or not talking?" She questioned.

"The latter," Hana replied with a forever serious face.

"You're so mean," Sohee started crying as Hana took out the thermometer and she quickly shoved all the food in her mouth and ran away to Hana's room.

"Pick your dishes up after eating for heaven's sake!!" Hana shouted and like a rocket Sohee returned, left her plate in the sink and ran away again.