𝐄𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

.•°♪17♪°•.

"I'll check!!" Sohee told Hana and rushed to the door after slipping her slippers on.

"Hoon!!" She shouted and jumped in the boy's arms.

"Hi," he smiled brightly while hugging the girl back.

"Where were you!? You jerk!! Do you know how much we missed you!?" Do you know the number of messages we sent!? Why didn't you reply!?" She complained while pulling him inside.

"Sohee, breathe," Sunghoon laughed but went quiet as he saw Hana standing in front of him. He stared at her for a moment but burst into laughter once again as he saw her hair tied in a messy bun, while she wore a shirt that looked like it was a thousand years old with holes everywhere.

"What? I was cleaning," she glared at him before leaving for her room.

"Chips?" Sohee offered as she brought herself chocolate from the kitchen.

"Nope, I'll take cookies," he walked off to the kitchen and found the jar of cookies in the cupboard which Hana had baked herself for Sohee.

"They're mine," Sohee cried while trying to take them away from him.

"You can't possibly eat all of them yourself," he remarked while hiding them in his arms.

"Of course I can!?" She frowned as if someone had challenged her abilities.

"And also, I lost a bet with Heeseung so I promised I'll give him half," she added.

"Heeseung? Your project is still not complete?" He asked suddenly letting go of the jar.

"Project? Of course, it is. Why do you ask?" She asked while putting the jar of cookies back in the cupboard.

"So, why are you still in contact with the boy?" He asked.

"Hey... Why are you being so weird? He's a friend? And Jake-" she suddenly stopped as she didn't want to be the one telling him about Hana and Jake's new relationship.

"And Jake what?" He asked.

"I was saying there's Jake too. So it's boys not boy," she handed the boy a packet of cookies.

"Oh.." he said and followed her to the lounge. "What about the results?" Sunghoon changed the topic because he didn't want to talk about the two.

"They won't be out till I decay? Almost?" She looked at him while counting the remaining days but gave up as she had forgotten what date was the function held.

"Anyway, you're back? I hope you won't be leaving us again," she pouted.

"You're the ones leaving though..." Sunghoon sighed while watching the animated movie Sohee had on.

"Oh yeah, I got candies for you. They're at home. Wanna come along later?" Sunghoon asked and the girl shrieked happily while nodding.

"What about Han? How is she?" He asked.

"Han's good. Scolds me all the time as usual," she replied while eating her chocolate with her eyes stuck to the television.

"You're saying as if you're not the one always bullying her," he rolled his eyes as he exchanged his biscuits with her chocolate.