𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝

.•°♪20♪°•.

"I can do this," Sohee tightened her fist as she saw Heeseung coming her way.

"Hii!!" She felt shameless while smiling like an idiot after what she did to him but she felt more embarrassed as the boy turned his direction upon seeing her.

She stood dazed as it was the first time she felt such a piercing stare from Heeseung. Her feet felt too heavy for her to move.

"But I was wrong!!" She said to herself and ran after the boy.

"Hi!!" She jumped in front of him with her legs and arms wide open to stop him.

"I don't think you're stupid to not understand that I don't want to talk?" His stare was blank... His expression wasn't filled with happiness like before.

"Was I too harsh? Was he too disappointed? Does he not even want to be friends any longer? Should I just give up? But I just started..."

"Where are you going?" He walked away clearly not wanting to talk but she followed anyway.

"Somewhere where I don't have to listen to you. Can you please leave me alone?" He stopped and before she could say anything, he made use of his long legs and walked away quickly.

"Isn't he being too much? Shouldn't he be more strong than this? Loser..."

A tear unwillingly trickled down her cheek. Getting in arguments wasn't new to her and she wasn't this weak too but... It was the first time Heeseung looked far and cold. It shouldn't but it hurt...

"No! I was wrong! So I'll make up to him." She roughly rubbed her eyes with her sleeves and walked away, for now.

"Heeseung!! I brought you lunch!!" She ran after the boy as he came out of his class.

"I'll eat from the cafeteria," he said and went away with some friend. He knew she doesn't like people around her.

"Heeseung! I was talking to Han and we decided to go on a picnic. Want to join?" She asked.

"No, I am going home today." He tightened his grip on his bag and left.

"Heeseung, there's a new dish in the cafeteria today. Wanna try it out with me?"

"I'm not hungry."

"There will be fireworks today? Want to see them together?"

"But you don't like fireworks?"

"But you do!"

"Don't try so hard Sohee."

"Heeseung-"

"Do you not understand Sohee!? I don't want to talk to you!! Can you not leave me alone!? Please...?"

"Hm."

"How hard did you beat him? Are you sure it was just a 'single light blow'?" Hana stressed what Sohee has told her.

"It was!! I mean... Maybe his nose bled a little... But!! It wasn't that hard!" She sulked. It had been four and a half days since Heeseung had talked to her!

"I didn't know he's the type to hold grudges. But why did you even punch him in the first place?" Hana rolled her eyes.

"I didn't think he was serious!!" She protested.