𝐒𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

.•°♪25♪°•.

"Why would you make your friend suffer that way?" Heeseung whispered for only Sohee to hear.

"I'm just checking if they're seriously not dating anymore. Like... Han's pretty forgiving and nonchalant. This is too new for me to believe," Sohee whispered back making Heeseung sigh as he nodded.

"I don't understand why we had to bring him along..." Hana sat next to Jake in the back seat because Sohee wanted to sit with Heeseung who was driving.

"We're almost there!!" Sohee clapped
startling both Jake and Hana who were busy trying to pretend the other's existence didn't bother them.

"Stop shouting, my head's already aching like mad," Hana said in a low monotonous voice.

"What else would happen after throwing up 10 times," Heeseung laughed.

"THREE!! Get your math on track big teeth," she snapped as she herself hated her motion sickness.

"Yeah, whatever you say, ma'am," he increased the speed to annoy her but sadly they had to stop in 10 seconds.

Jake went inside alone as he wanted to stay away from Hana as much as possible but Hana followed inside too because she was too tired to even stand.

"Heeseung, bring the other bags," Sohee said as she picked up her and Hana's.

"Are we really here for a week only?" He asked as the sight of three giant bags shocked him.

"Yeah, and your and Jake's are there too," Sohee smiled as she saw his eyes bawling out at the five bags he had to carry.

Heeseung sat next to Sohee after getting all the bags inside and was given water by Jake, which he gladly drank in three gulps.

"Oh, shi-" after half an hour Sohee mumbled and eyed everyone who was sitting fatigued after the long drive.

"What?" Heeseung looked at her and before he could get a reply she got hold of her bag and ran upstairs.

"Watch your steps!!" Hana spoke in a higher pitch for the first time since morning.

"What happened to her?" Heeseung asked as his eyes were still stuck where Sohee had gone.

"She went to take her room," she informed the boy who rested his back again with his lips making an O but he too got up to run and find the best room before Jake and Hana.

"There's only one room upstairs," Hana sighed at the childish behaviour.

The boy returned halfway from the stairs and went to check out the other two rooms on the ground floor.

"This one's mine then," He told the other two.

"That one's mine," Hana told the boy before going back to resting her head on the sofa.

"Hey... That's not fair," he groaned but took his stuff out of the room anyway. "You guys are mean," he mumbled.

"Okay!! What are we doing next?" Asked Sohee once they were done with lunch. It had been so long and the others were still crying about being tired from yesterday.

"We'll sleep," Hana replied as she saw the windy, freezing weather outside.

"That's not what we came for!!" Sohee complained but in vain as Hana had already left for her bedroom.