𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬, 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞

.•°♪24♪°•.

"Why would we go to a village to spend the holidays?" Jake asked not impressed with the idea.

"Because that's where our Grandma's houses are. And it's super pretty. And also they shift to the main city with our parents cuz it's too cold " Sohee explained.

"You have one grandma!?! Why did I not know that!?" Heeseung looked shocked upon figuring out that the girls were relatives.

Hana looked at him with a hopeless expression and shook her head.

"We don't have the same Grandmas. Our parents were friends and their parents became friends too and so did we. Us, Hoon and Wonie come from the same neighbourhood," Hana told the story and the two boys made an "O" with their lips.

"Anyway, it's not a village village. It's on the mountainside and has literally every facility a city has. What I am saying is that it IS a city. We just call it our village because that's where our parents belong to originally," Sohee frustratedly explained.

Sohee came to sit next to Heeseung. The girl smiled and locked her arms with the boy's right arm as she rested her head on his shoulder.

"Let's go, I think it'll be fun," Heeseung smiled while Jake and Hana refused to look at the boy who had a sudden change of thoughts.

"Didn't you say your self-respect was important? What happened?" Jake questioned as he felt grossed out oblivious of how cringy he makes them feel.

"I wouldn't like him if I gave more importance to my pride than him," Sohee stuck her tongue out at the boy who had started laughing.

She had forgotten it but she felt angry again as she remembered how Jake is still fooling her friend. "And it's not love if I lie," she added.

Jake's smile faded as he looked at the girl who was staring at him. Jake looked at Hana who was sitting beside him but too lost in her thoughts to feel the intense atmosphere.

"What's up?" Heeseung laughed as he felt the heavy air around the two.

Sohee looked away from the boy after almost two minutes as her phone vibrated.

No Cake Jake

I'll tell her...

08:37 pm

She looked up at the boy suddenly feeling sad for the boy. But this was more important. It wasn't hers but Hana's choice if she really loved him and wanted to keep dating him.

Fine

When?

Should I take Heeseung out if you
wanna talk rn?

08:38 pm

No no

I'll go out with her

08:38 pm

She won't go out cuz
it's cold 🙄

We'll go out

08:39 pm

Okay then