𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬

.•°♪12♪°•.

Heeseung kept running as he still heard footsteps chasing them.

"I'm sorry!!" Sohee shouted while hugging him tightly as it seemed everything was her fault.

"I can't argue with you while running so shut up with the sorry!!" Heeseung yelled back making the girl tear up.

"Hey!! Agh, wait!" He said and looked for a good hiding place.

The boy saw plenty of bushes in the forest like area on both sides of the trail like road but the pervert chasing them was too close.

Sohee felt she'll fall off the boy's back if she loosened her grip but to her surprise, he stopped midway and faced the man's direction.

"Wait!!" He stopped with both his hands on the front indicating him to stop.

"I need to breathe. She's so heavy," Heeseung knelt while huffing.

"You should've told me I would've run myself!!" She punched his shoulder as she tried to get off him but he held on to her tightly.

"I can carry her for you then," he smirked while nearing the two.

"Heeseung you idiot I can run myself get up now!!" Sohee pleaded but Heeseung didn't respond still trying hard to normalize his breath.

The man came forward and sat in front of Heeseung with his lips curled up in a smirk.
"Kids these days. You should've stayed out of this in the first place," he scoffed.

"If she's that heavy why don't I pick her up?"

"You get excited too quickly now don't you?" Heeseung grinned and threw fists full of sand in the man's eyes making him scream.

Heeseung quickly took the opportunity to escape and ran with a shocked Sohee on his back trying to process what was happening.

The boy, panting, found a bushy spot to hide in.

"You can let me off now," Sohee said after they were settled behind the densely green area.

"Oh! I forgot sorry," he said as he let go of her thighs.

"Forgot? Weren't I very heavy? You must've had an awfully hard time picking me up even though I didn't ask you to?" Sohee said fuming nostrils.

"What...?" He looked at her wondering why would she bring that up. "I just saved your life you know?"

"You didn't save mine mister. You were the one who threw the stone at him," she spoke in a strained yell.

"I wouldn't have had to do that if you hadn't picked a fight in the first place!" He whispered.

"So you expect me to be a loser and let some pervert hit on a girl!? And that too my best fri-" Heeseung quickly covered Sohee's mouth.

He focused with squinted eyes and heard footsteps.
"Don't move," he whispered in her ear.

Heeseung peeped outside and saw the man leaving ahead.

"He's gone," he sighed in relief but stopped breathing as he found his hands on Sohee's face and his face an inch away from hers.

Sohee pointed at his hand indicating him to let go of her.