𝐑𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧

.•°♪3♪°•.

Jee Hana was sitting on the ground sketching on her tablet when someone tapped her shoulder.

She looked behind but no one was there. Upon turning back the girl let out a shout gaining everyone's attention around but that wasn't what caught her attention.

"Hoon!!" She gasped with her hands covering her mouth.

The tall boy prettier than Snow White gave her a huge grin and they both hugged each other.

"Finally," she smiled as the boy took her tablet to see her sketches.

"Umhm, it was really boring there I swear. I wonder what people like about going abroad," Sunghoon rolled his eyes.

"Really? Then why did you go? That too after making me and Sohee take admission here." She slapped his arm.

"Stop beating people around you. I feel sorry for anyone who sits next to you," he tried to hold back his laugh.

"What the hell? I don't go around beating anyone. And don't act as if I've given you severe injuries or something before I really do," she scoffed.

"Why do you have to get into a fight right when we met after 3 months huh?" He complained.

"No, you're not a child you giant idiot," she said slapping his arm again.

"Agh okay, where's Sohee? Is she taking so much time just to get snacks or something?" He asked as he still didn't see her around.

"She went to the Principal's office. I don't know what happened but she told me not to worry so that's what I'll do," she took a deep breath while trying to act as she was unbothered.

"She doesn't get into trouble with that mouth of hers though," he thought "oh well, I'm sure she'll be fine," he shrugged as he knew her way too well.

"Wanna go out for lunch today? You, me and Sohee?" He said with a stupid smile while wiggling his eyebrows.

"Duh, let her come then we'll go. I'm free for today now," she smiled happily while choosing which restaurant she'll go to in her head.

Heeseung came out of the office and let out a shout as he almost tripped over someone's foot.

"Hi," Sohee waved at the boy who was ready to swear before he saw it was a girl.

"What? Were you waiting for me?" He asked, not sure if she would wait for a guy she didn't like as he remembered their last interaction.

"Who else would I wait for outside the Principal's office? You and the Principal were the only ones left." She asked glaring at him.

"What? Really? Why would you?" He asked still not understanding the situation.

"To pay you back," she said while gesturing for him to follow her.

"Why?" He asked as he followed her.

"For saving me back there," she smiled and pulled him down to sit next to her on the bench.

"Well, I am pretty nice now aren't I?" He chuckled pushing his chest out proudly.

"Stop with that smug face. You didn't do anything to be proud of you liar," she scoffed as she took two band-aids out of her bag.

"Look who's talking. You set up a whole stage in there. You're the liar," he rolled his eyes.

"I'm not a liar okay? It's called "acting." Is it my fault I'm a good actor?" She giggled to herself. "And also, he messed with us first. I just did some work to get him punished properly. Just slapping him or anything wasn't the right way."