𝐅𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

.•°♪26♪°•.

"It's literally been a week! And we haven't yet been to Cheryl Top," Sohee whined as she lay on the sofa.

"It's snowing like crazy there and we have to walk for 3 km from the main road," Hana scratched her neck hoping Sohee would shut up.

"Han!" She cried.

"Fine!" She cried louder surrendering as she knew Sohee won't give up till the very end.

Sohee went to her room shouting in excitement making Jake come out of his room and waking Heeseung up who had fallen asleep on the couch.

Both the boys' hearts bounced as they asked "What happened!?!"

"Get ready," notified Hana.

"For what?" Jake asked.

"I'm gonna go check on Sohee," the boy skipped two steps every time as he rushed up the stairs.

"Everything okay?" Jake asked.

"Sohee's just excited to see snow. I'm going to kill myself," she cried as she started feeling uncomfortably cold even while thinking of snow.

"Oh..." Jake replied while feeling awkward for some unknown reason.

"I'm going to die," Jake spoke through clattering teeth as he took the final steps of the trail.

"It was fun!!" Heeseung laughed although his legs were feeling numb after all the climbing.

"I don't know why I had to accompany you guys here. I hate this," Hana cried as she looked for a place to sit and started crying harder as she found none.

"It won't be that bad if you start enjoying the scenery," So Hee faked a laugh as her own legs were aching like crazy but the girl had started grinning as she kept looking around the place filled with a white sheet of soft snow getting crushed under her feet as she walked around.

"I love it," Heeseung followed the girl who had forgotten all about her friends upon seeing the beautiful view.

"What's there to love here? Go sit in an empty whitewashed room with the AC full-on," Jake commented but shut up as he saw Hana following the two too.

"There's this place, it's steep and has a soft stop to it! We can slide on it by sitting on our jackets while holding the sleeves! It's literally so fun!! I and Han used to do it before she became a granny," Sohee jumped around while her feet sank in the snow again and again making Hana stare at her as she mumbled. "It's called growing up."

"Okay!! Let's go!!" Heeseung quickly took off his jacket along with Sohee and before Jake and Hana reached there, they had already slid off the hill, screaming for their lives.

"Why do it if you are that scared?" Jake frowned while thinking.

"It's called having fun," Hana retorted, suddenly annoyed by his every word.

"Want to try?" He asked with a grin pasted on his face but was let down as she replied with an assertive "No!" before walking away to sit under the shelter.

"I can't believe I have to come here to sit under a drab of a shelter, surrounded by snow just to babysit. When will my life become easy," she said while resting her head back but fell off the thin wooden bench which was just a seat without any back.