Nothing to worry about.

Ying Yue was already in bed when Banye entered the room, silent as a hunter at night in the woods.

She lifted her head and gazed at his blurry figure before relaxing her shoulders.

"Still awake, Ying Yue?" Ying Yue can hear the worry on his voice. He'd been in the hall with Xian, Wan and Nikita all day sorting through maps, weapons and scrolls Xian had dropped into his lap. She couldn't help but get the feeling something else is going on without him telling her.

Why can't he tell her these things? She don't like being left in the dark not knowing anything but this has been the way all the men in her life has treated her. She can't stand it.

"I couldn't sleep." Ying Yue watched Banye's muscles shifted as he moved. She'd been trying to sleep for a while now but each time she got close to falling asleep, her body locked up and the sensation of falling yanked her back awake.

She put her head down on the pillow listening to the tranquil sound of her lover shedding layers upon layers of his clothing.

Banye saved the last layer of his robe and waited for Ying Yue to lift her head back again when a smile tugged on his lips. Banye slung the last piece of his clothing to the floor, making Ying Yue prop to her elbow and watch him - all of him - stalk to the side of his bed.

Her attention went right to the strong part of him that seemingly awake and excited.

Ying Yue let out a low sound of approval and bit her lip as he crawl on the bed. She felt the sudden gush of wetness in between her legs as she followed him with her thirsty eyes, watching the mold of his chest until he is hovering with heat and want spilling all over the inch of space between them.

Ying Yue pushed back all the annoying sheets getting in the way revealing her already naked body.

Banye's expression turned greedy, his big hands grabbed her waist pulling her down closer to his hips for easy access. 

Banye slipped in while Ying Yue moaned right then tilting her head back at the sensuous feeling of him slowly filling her.

"Ying Yue," Banye murmured against her lips, so soft as if her name is a prayer he's carefully muttering.

"Banye..." She moaned as she matched the movement of his hips.

Banye stretched above her, his head lowering to her breast and all it took is one gentle press of his fang on her nipple before her fingers curled on his hard back and threw her legs around him. He paused, strong arms holding both of them.

"D-don't stop." Ying Yue begged. A second of stillness felt like an eternity of punishment.

"I love you, Ying Yue." Banye murmured and slammed back into her again and again, filling her in and out until she couldn't breathe, breaking her gasps screaming his name.

Banye...she moaned while he growled dark and heavy when her apex tightened and squeezed him into sudden climax.

Banye groaned, that had been his weakness. Ying Yue shattering on him is like an Achilles heel. He could help it. It have been the best feeling in the world.

For a while only the gasp of their breaths filled the room. She frowned as he withdrew finally. Banye fell to his side of the bed, turning his head facing her.

"I know there's a lot on your mind and I'm sorry if I made you feel insecure in any kind of way." He shifted sideways, his fingers drawing small circles around her navel. "You are everything to me. I need you to know that you are the only one and there's no other woman that could even come close."

Banye's finger drifted lower and Ying Yue swallowed hard and groaned at the sensation of his thick finger crawling in between her thighs.

She couldn't get enough as she spread her legs to give him all the space he needed. "How can I believe you?"

Banye gave her a long steady gaze. "You have to believe me."

And before she could respond, Banye  nipped at her chest, stroking in lazy circles with his finger, making her swallow her breath, gasping until all that's on her mind and all that she can say is his name.

Banye, Ying Yue gasped out the second time.

"You must be exhausted." Banye growled quietly by her ear much like an enchantment. Ying Yue felt the sudden stupor fell on her, envelope her until her eyelids and muscles grew heavy unable to have control over them.

"I love you." Murmured Banye again before the world around her turned dark and Ying Yue is asleep, deep in Banye's spell.