Forbidden Love

Mature Warning

Lord Chanshin ordered one of the guards standing in the hallway to retrieve princess Li's rotting cadaver from the closet and asked it to be burn.

The stench was nauseating that his stomach churned wanting to vomit where he stood.

He was surprised that no one had noticed the waft of smell spilling in the hallway since it already been days since He Lian killed her.

His attention whipped over to his lover, he knew how upset Yuanji must be. He needn't to see his lover's face to know, he had determined it by Yuanji's slumped shoulders, dark mood, and his silence.

He followed Yuanji as he walked out the door. "Wait up! Where are you going?" Strong fingers reached for the others. Chanshin had always been bigger, stronger than Yuanji, even his hand can wrap around Yuanji's so easily.

Yuanji paused lifting his gaze to Chanshin, he sighed as he held on loosely to his lover's hand. "I was just going outside to get some fresh air. There's no need to be alarmed."

But Chanshin has every reason to, he cared so much for the other that he saw right through his pain.

"Do you want company?" He asked, or else, he would leave Yuanji be, let him have his space.

"I'm fine, Chashin," long slender fingers, brushed through his thick hair.

His hair had been coated with oil and dirt from days of travelling without stopping to get cleaned.

Yuanji had always been put together, carried himself accurately, clean, presentable, he smelled good, and handsome as any lord from the house of Yi, but since he's been captured, prisoned and fought a war with his brother, cleanliness had not been too much of a priority to him.

"Or perhaps, we can take a bath together." Chanshin smiled. "Not here in the palace, people will talk. The servants will see and they will spread gossip. We can go home to my manor where no one is going to question anything."

The memory of them hiding their romance invaded Yuanji's thoughts, putting a smile on his lips, but his smile would fade so easily.

"It's late and I have a lot on my mind. Perhaps next time."

It is not typical for Yuanji to deny Chanshin and Chanshin could understand why, Yuanji had been through a lot with his family.

He let go but not for too long,

Chashin decided he doesn't want to wait for next time, he wanted Yuanji now.

Why would he be left to wait while everyone else had already settled in their beds? His fingers intertwined tighter with Yuanji's and ushered the smaller man to a dark hallway.

Hallways are unusually darker in the southern palace of Wang than the rest and Chanshin had chosen the darkest one so far.

"Come with me, Yuanji."

Yuanji resisted though his resistance would not last long. Chanshin clashed his lips on the other man erasing his doubt.

Yuanji kissed him back, the resistance lasted for a split second before he fell weak for the other man.

Their lips molded with each other longingly until Chanshin pulled back worriedly. His eyes darting all over the place, scanning for curious eyes who might've been watching.

It's not safe in the halls, someone is always watching.

He's afraid his emperor might find out and cost him his position as a personal guard to the crown prince. Although he had a feeling Prince Wang Jian knew about his preference with both sexes and had not mentioned anything about it.

Not once Prince Wang Jian acted uncomfortable with him. He treated Chanshin as he would as any straight man.

He took Yuanji into his bed chamber and slid the door shut, ripping the other man's clothes immediately, all of them. He left nothing covered and admired Yuanji's toned muscles, his soft skin, making his chest pound, his blood rush and his shaft hardened.

Yuanji is beautiful, he remembered the first time he ever saw him. How Yuanji made him confused.

He hadn't been gay then, he had not questioned his sexuality before until Yuanji showed up and took hostage of his heart

Chanshin bear his chest naked. Strong and hard chest as he leaned on Yuanji. Skin touching each other, heat spilling on each other, mouth clashing together, exchanging saliva.

Yuanji moaned, "we're both filthy."

"Do you care? Because, I don't." Chashin groaned as he stirred Yuanji to face the wall and pushed his hard shaft into him.